• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Woo Hoo I'm a CP member

CyGar

Strange things are afoot at the Circle-K.
I just saw that my status changed and I'm officially a CP member today!! Wooo Hooo! :D Sorry, no contest from me yet but, I do see one in the future. I look forward to many years here, thanks to everyone that has helped me so far!

What the hell are you talking about? You're either Todd, Tad, Rad, Rod, a Member or Banned.

10 years to be a FOG? I didn't know there was an actual formula... ??? Ugh.

Hmmm, I thought it wasn't until your first colonoscopy do you achieve "FOG" status. When did this change? ;)

Hmmm, I thought it wasn't until your first colonoscopy do you achieve "FOG" status. When did this change?
wink.gif

When they scheduled my second.

Doc.

Well, a FOG relative to the noobs. I figure it might as well be 10 years if its a day.

Bah! We're just busting your balls. Doc might actually check your balls though, you watch him. He's old, but he's quick!

You may be a member now, but we've got our eye's on you
cool.gif

Bah! We're just busting your balls. Doc might actually check your balls though, you watch him. He's old, but he's quick!

That reminds me of the old man that gave out Physicals for to get in the Military. The same day we picked our MOS's. The old man
was making comments like you just had sex last night to you are well endowed. Hmmm...he was fascinated by men's balls. Was
that you Doc? :laugh:

Nah, it's drips that drive me wild. Just can't wait to get 'em on a glass and under a microscope.

Doc.