• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Working Mans Pass

....no treasure here yet. Hey, Swissy, you did point the sled dogs in the right direction, yes...??....:D

Cheers - B.B.S.

BlindedByScience said:
....no treasure here yet. Hey, Swissy, you did point the sled dogs in the right direction, yes...??....:D

Cheers - B.B.S.
[snapback]189057[/snapback]​

Yup... but as with my dogs, they do tend to like cigars... they may be snacking enroute! :whistling:

But in reality (not familiar with it myself...) it will be 3-4 days from mailing- that was Monday. It was a little unusual that the box got to me on Monday, after being mailed Friday!!! (actually I was shocked...) I'd say Thursday or Friday at the latest?

If the dogs are too slow, try yelling 'Susan Butcher's dogs ran faster than this' and see what happens... :0

Swissy said:
Yup... but as with my dogs, they do tend to like cigars... they may be snacking enroute! :whistling:

But in reality (not familiar with it myself...) it will be 3-4 days from mailing- that was Monday. It was a little unusual that the box got to me on Monday, after being mailed Friday!!! (actually I was shocked...) I'd say Thursday or Friday at the latest?

If the dogs are too slow, try yelling 'Susan Butcher's dogs ran faster than this' and see what happens... :0
...no worries Swissy - just hate to miss out on an opportunity to pour a little gas on the fire...:D

I'll be home for the next five days burning up a couple of vacation days and enjoying the holiday weekend. Great timing, to be sure....:cool:

Regards - B.B.S.

vacations at home are a beautiful thing my friend...I took one last year that consisted of Cheap mexican food and expensive cigars...

WoooHooo....!!! The nice guy from USPS just dropped off the package.

I'm going to pour a nice whisky and open it up....:cool:

Should be able to hit outgoing USPS this PM - I'll post my puts / takes / DC# when I make up my mind....:D

naiou175 - prepare for incoming.... :thumbs:

Cheers - B.B.S.

emodx said:
Take a digital picture if you can. And by all means, have fun!
[snapback]189255[/snapback]​
...Nikon ready and able.

Have fun....?? Count on it...!!!

Back with a D.C. - B.B.S.

...ladies and gentlemen, Elvis has left the building...:cool: naiou175 - your DC is 0304 0370 0001 6103 6329.

My puts and takes:

Take - (1) AF Chateau S
Put - CAO Black - Bengal (now 27)

Take - (6) Joya de Nicaragua Celebracion Roubusto
Put - Trilogy "Exotic Maduro" Churchill (now 28)

Take - (10) Consuegra N
Put - Padron Fumas (now 29)

Take - (20) Montecristo Buena Fortuna M
Put - Romeo Y Julietia "Cedro #2" (now 30)

...as such, the list of gars on the way to naiou175 is:

2. AF Short Story N
4. CAO Extreme Corona
5. Joya de Nicaragua Antano Roubusto
7. Joya de Nicaragua Celebracion Toro
8. Flor de Allones Especialles #5
9. Flor de Allones Especialles #5
11. 5 Vegas Gold
12. Indian Tabac Super Fuerte Toro M
13. Perdomo Exclusivo M
14. Padron 5000 M
15. Plasencia TKO
16. Plasencia TKO
17. Torano Exodus Gold Robusto
18. Torano Signature Toro
21. Montecristo Buena Fortuna M
23. Montecristo Afrique
24. Hoyo de Monterrey Dark Sumatra
25. TTT Trinidad Robusto
26. CAO Brazilia
27. CAO Black - Bengal
28. Trilogy "Exotic Maduro" Churchill
29. Padron Fumas
30. Romeo Y Julietia "Cedro #2"

The box arrived in almost perfect condition. Had it handed to me by the USPS guy today and I wasted no time in opening it up to see what treasure was inside:

dscn0208.jpg

Great packing job by all. First order of business was to open it up and take "Roll Call"....all accounted for:

dscn0209.jpg

After a few PM's with Emo, I had my trades sorted out. I will tell you all that I did take some time and look over all the smokes. It was very cool to be able to see sticks I'd heard about, but hadn't yet seen. My takes are all smokes that I've never smoked before - I'm very much looking forward to them:

dscn0210.jpg

dscn0211.jpg

dscn0212.jpg

...ok, time to get ready to travel. Emo's advice of "not able to move" was taken to heart. I had some thin foam I cut into thin strips and used to make sure nothing could hit the edge of the tupperware, or move around:

dscn0213.jpg

...I wondered that given the temps around the country currently, some humidity in the tupperware would be a good idea. Emo agreed. I took a small chunk of new, synthetic sponge and got it wet with DI, then squeezed it out until it was soft, but not wet, if you know what I mean. Almost dry....almost. It went on top of the foam I put in on the top of the gars:

dscn0217.jpg

I was very careful to fill the tupperware up with packing material, but not so full as to crush the prizes inside. Per Emo's good advice, the lid was taped on securly before getting cushoned in the peanuts.

The original shipping box was in fine shape, so with a fresh layer of shipping tape, It got reused.

What can I say....thaks to Emo and all involved.

After a short rest from their cross country travels, I will very much look forward to the four smokes from my very first pass.....:cool:..... :thumbs:

Cheers - B.B.S.

BlindedByScience said:
...ladies and gentlemen, Elvis has left the building...:cool: naiou175 - your DC is 0304 0370 0001 6103 6329.

My puts and takes:

Take - (1) AF Chateau S
Put - CAO Black - Bengal (now 27)

Take - (6) Joya de Nicaragua Celebracion Roubusto
Put - Trilogy "Exotic Maduro" Churchill (now 28)

Take - (10) Consuegra N
Put - Padron Fumas (now 29)

Take - (20) Montecristo Buena Fortuna M
Put - Romeo Y Julietia "Cedro #2" (now 30)

...as such, the list of gars on the way to naiou175 is:

2. AF Short Story N
4. CAO Extreme Corona
11. 5 Vegas Gold
13. Perdomo Exclusivo M
14. Padron 5000 M
15. Plasencia TKO
16. Plasencia TKO
23. Montecristo Afrique
25. TTT Trinidad Robusto
26. CAO Brazilia
27. CAO Black - Bengal
29. Padron Fumas

The box arrived in almost perfect condition. Had it handed to me by the USPS guy today and I wasted no time in opening it up to see what treasure was inside:

dscn0208.jpg

Great packing job by all. First order of business was to open it up and take "Roll Call"....all accounted for:

dscn0209.jpg

After a few PM's with Emo, I had my trades sorted out. I will tell you all that I did take some time and look over all the smokes. It was very cool to be able to see sticks I'd heard about, but hadn't yet seen. My takes are all smokes that I've never smoked before - I'm very much looking forward to them:

dscn0210.jpg

dscn0211.jpg

dscn0212.jpg

...ok, time to get ready to travel. Emo's advice of "not able to move" was taken to heart. I had some thin foam I cut into thin strips and used to make sure nothing could hit the edge of the tupperware, or move around:

dscn0213.jpg

...I wondered that given the temps around the country currently, some humidity in the tupperware would be a good idea. Emo agreed. I took a small chunk of new, synthetic sponge and got it wet with DI, then squeezed it out until it was soft, but not wet, if you know what I mean. Almost dry....almost. It went on top of the foam I put in on the top of the gars:

dscn0217.jpg

I was very careful to fill the tupperware up with packing material, but not so full as to crush the prizes inside. Per Emo's good advice, the lid was taped on securly before getting cushoned in the peanuts.

The original shipping box was in fine shape, so with a fresh layer of shipping tape, It got reused.

What can I say....thaks to Emo and all involved. After a short rest from their cross country travels, I will very much look forward to the four smokes from my very first pass.....:cool:..... :thumbs:

Cheers - B.B.S.
[snapback]189329[/snapback]​
Nice puts/takes, fast turn around, great pictures! Thank you for passing with us!

Emo

Here is the line up:

2. AF Short Story N
4. CAO Extreme Corona
11. 5 Vegas Gold
13. Perdomo Exclusivo M
14. Padron 5000 M
15. Plasencia TKO
16. Plasencia TKO
23. Montecristo Afrique
25. TTT Trinidad Robusto
26. CAO Brazilia
27. CAO Black - Bengal
29. Padron Fumas

Matty_Vegas said:
vacations at home are a beautiful thing my friend...I took one last year that consisted of Cheap mexican food and expensive cigars...
Thanks for the good wishes, Matty...best thing is the wife has time off, too. Used a couple of vacation days to buy me a five day weekend, three days of which are going to be home with the wife. Today we "power lounged" but did make a run to the post office...:D Tomorrow will be a home and garden show (hide the Visa), etc.

We both work "too much" so time off together is a great thing and we both look forward to it a lot. We even still like each other.... :love: Now, I have some killer new smokes to try as well....:cool:

Cheers - B.B.S.

last time I was able to sneak off with my gf we went out of town and got a dayspa package..it really helped everything...

smoke the Montecriso...fabulous cigar

I have a hardon for Cao Blacks....

hmmm...

maybe I will get lucky

I have to hand it to you 2, I am very impressed by the "same day service" you guys gave. Getting the pass out the same day you get it is awesome. "Git er done"

Emo

emodx said:
I have to hand it to you 2, I am very impressed by the "same day service" you guys gave. Getting the pass out the same day you get it is awesome. "Git er done"

Emo
[snapback]189684[/snapback]​
Glad to "do it right", Emo - it was fun, to be sure. Should have an opportunity to try one of those great smokes tonight.

...there's a slim chance that the folks from USPS may have a nice surprise for naiou175 today. Stay tuned, film @ 11....:D

Regards - B.B.S.

The eagle has landed unfortunately I will just have time to do a quick inventory as I have to be to work shortly sorry guys no same day here I was actually hoping for a monday delivery so that I could. But I will have it on the road monday.
everything looks good very well packed and safe thanks all.

Sounds good. No worries about same day service as it is Memorial Day weekend. Monday the Post Office will be closed. Could you keep the cigars in your humidor or coolerdor until then?

Emo

Back