• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Working Mans Pass

Yeah Forgot about memorial day they will be kept safe in the humi until tues. I will be pming you tomorrow with some put and takes btw I did a quick inventory and everything is present and accounted for.

naiou175 said:
.....everything looks good very well packed and safe thanks all.
Good news! Glad to hear the package is alive, well, and in good hands....:thumbs:

Have fun looking them over, naiou175 - there's some great stuff in there.....:cool:

Best Regards - B.B.S.

OK the Pass goes back on the road today so after pming a little with Emodx here are my puts and takes.

Take 14. Padron 5000
Put Oliva Series X tabu

Take 27. CAO Black Bengal
Put CAO Italia Gondola

Take 11. 5 Vegas Gold
Put J.R. Ultimate #10

Take 28. Trilogy Exotic Maduro Churchill
Put Sancho Panza Dbl Maduro La mancha

Put Indian tabac maduro tomohawk

I also took the cigars out of the larger ziplock baggies and put them all in the more manageable single size bags and put a bunch more of the single bags in the pass envelope. So JAEwing Get ready will post delivery confirmation in a little while.

Hey JAEwing Headed your way #0304 0370 0000 2821 6512

May3107.jpg

Aint it Pretty.

Nice!! It'll be fun to watch as it progresses... seeing how different it is when it arrives back to Emo! Kinda like the expirement teachers do in school with a secret told to one student, and by the time it arrives to the last student int he room it is entirely different!

Keep it up guys! Before ya know it we'll be expirenced passers! (well, not really - not even by a lon shot! :cool: )

Wish I could have got in on this one, I've never been in a pass.
Holla if another comes up!

IT ARRIVED!

Almost a catastrophy however :0

The address on the package was incorrect. Simple and harmless error of transposing two numbers in the address. Luckily the person who got it stopped the mail carrier. The mail carrier then looked at the name of the offic (My law firm) and knew where to take it.

WHEW!!! :thumbs:

Anyway I am drooling all over the sticks and apologize if they come to the next person a bit wet :blush:

I should have the box out tonight or tomorrow.

average temp here is 105 or so right now...I will have to turn and burn that bad boy...emo I will pm you as soon as the p/t's go up so I can turn it around the same day

Matty_Vegas said:
average temp here is 105 or so right now...I will have to turn and burn that bad boy...emo I will pm you as soon as the p/t's go up so I can turn it around the same day
[snapback]190718[/snapback]​
Sounds good bro!

Emo

Ok I am done and the box will go out in tomorrow's mail. I feel like a dope because I can't figure out how to post a pic of my puts.

Here are my PUTS:

CAO Black Ltd. Ed. Frontier
Triolgy Authentic Corojo
CAO Crillo Pato
Flor de Oliva Grand Cameroon Churchill
Indian Tabac Anniv. Ltd. Reserve Buffalo
Indian Tabac Classic Corojo Tomahawk
St. Luis Rey Torpedo
Perdomo Reserve La Tradicion Cuban Cafe "P"

Here are my TAKES:

Joya de Nicaragua Antono Robusto
Joya de Nicaragua Clebracion Toro
Perdomo Exclusive M
Torano Signature Toro
CAO Brazilia
Romeo y Julieta Cedro #2
CAO Italia Gondola

I re-typed the put/take list with all of the updates. I also saved it on a disk in both Word Perfect (.wpd) and a PDF (.pdf) file.

Off to you MattyVegas. I will post a tracking number when I get it.

Thanks everyone . . . especially you Emo, this has been fun and I will be trying some new smokes for some time now. Can't wait for that Torano Sig. :thumbs:

Hmmm.. what's 105 degree temps like?? :p

good job on the P/T's JAEwing - quite the selection!

This is kinda fun watching the pass 'evolve'... I agree, thanks EMO!

Back