• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

World Series Smokes...

denverdog

Not now chief, I’m in the F**kin zone.
Nothing quite as relaxing as kicking back with a cigar and a glass of something nice while enjoying a baseball game. Seeing as this is a fairly momentous occasion for Colorado baseball fans, I plan to celebrate with fine cigars and beverages throughout the series. For game one tonight I plan to light a Hemmie Classic Sungrown and pour a dollop of Dalwhinnie 29.

What about you guys?

It is going to be chilly outside tonight. I will have a glass of red wine and AF Cuban Beli

I too will have a few fine smokes - I am seeing a couple of Padron 1926's and a few Anejo's. However I am from Boston, so I will be looking at the WS from another viewpoint. Actually, I am very fortunate as my wife, two friends who happen to be Redskins fans and I will be in Vegas come Fri - we figured it was somewhat cheaper to watch the Pats/Skins in Vegas rather than getting tix up in Foxboro, that and we'll be celebrating our 13th anniversary. Certainly a trip to the Fuente Mecca will be in order, will need to replace some of the HTF - too bad at Casa's prices.

Bob

If there was a cigar I could smoke that would make the Red Sux lose I'd be smoking it!
Since tomorrow will be a big smoking and herfing day I will smoke a Party Short or RASSC tonight if anything!

Go Rockies!
-Rob

I'm smokin' Muniemakers; a New England puro. No baseball purist could possibly support a team that wears purple. Jeesh, what next, white spikes? Yea, I remember, Oakland.

Doc.

Oh come on Doc, you are a closet Rockies fan aren't you!?

I'll be enjoying a few splashes of 40 year old Taylor Fladgate tawny port and smoking an FFOXFX 2004 Lancero or two while I watch the Sox smoke the Rockies. :D

Anybody want to bet a blind fiver of Opus X on that? :sign:

Damn.... I should have checked back. :cool: Can never have too many OpusX.... :whistling:

The cigar was much more enjoyable then the game. Thank god its a 7 game series! :laugh:

Whiteases,

You're so confident.....put it up. Do I sense concern in your post? :blush:

Wowza that game sucked last night. Tonight I will torch a Padron 40th, but I will only light it if the Rockies take a lead. If they cant take a lead, it is daily smokes for me :).

I am pulling a Costanza and doing to exact opposite of everything I did last night. Last night a Classic Sungrown and expensive scotch, tonight a connie and a high life. :sign:

Hay Big D, Hope to see you at the next HURF.

Me I'm going to my swing shift J.O.B 7am to 3:30 pm and 8pm too 2am when work is good there is just no time. :(

However, for my ride home in your honer I will light a nice Cohiba Lancero. :thumbs:

I listened to the first 4 innings of the game tonight and enjoyed an AF Double Chateau Fuente Maduro.

This game's a nail biter so far.... But I have a bottle of Veuve Cliquot Ponsardin ready to pop open when it's over, win or lose. Hopefully it'll be win. :) Right now I'm gettin' ready to spark an LFD Cameroon lancero. Smoked an AF Double Chateau Sungrown a little while ago, but it just didn't do it for me.

I'm thinkin' Good Thoughts and prayin' for the Sox....