• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Worst cigar you've ever smoked?

MauiJim

For me it is a brand called "Bidwell Blend" I wish I knew how they got into my house :angry:

Just a few weeks ago a friend went to Lancaster PA. He got some flavored Amish cigars. I have no idea what flavor is was suppose to be, maybe mole-ass-es. Maybe it was horse turd sweetened. As the cigar touched the lips, even unlit, you got an oily film all through the mouth. The smoke just pure stunk. Got about 6 puffs of it.

Recently, a Kuba Kuba. The sugared wrapper was gross.

A long time ago I had a Por Larranaga ISOM that was horrible. I wonder if it was a fake.. I was out of the country, so I wouldn't expect so.

Believe it or not it was a PSD4. It was sick and damn was it nasty. It's not a favorite of mine but I do like them 4-5 year's old.

lucasbuck said:
Believe it or not it was a PSD4. It was sick and damn was it nasty.
:0 :0 :0

I can promise you that is NOT the normal with an SD4.... One of my all time Fav's for sure.

My wife bought me the worst cigar I ever had. She picked it up on a trip to Honduras and thought it "neat" seeing this old guy rolling cigars on the street. The thing was about 10" long and well over an inch in diameter and very loosely wrapped. Being the wonderful husband that I am I had to make a big show of how much I loved the cigar despite the horrible taste and told her that I wished I had another. Guess what, she had another. Apparently she had bought one for her bosses husband and figured I would appreciate it more so I got it.

Beefcube said:
Just a few weeks ago a friend went to Lancaster PA. He got some flavored Amish cigars. I have no idea what flavor is was suppose to be, maybe mole-ass-es. Maybe it was horse turd sweetened. As the cigar touched the lips, even unlit, you got an oily film all through the mouth. The smoke just pure stunk. Got about 6 puffs of it.
Butter-churn flavored :p

Mine would have to be a Montague.

Cheers,
Dixie

Counterfeit cuban for me. :angry:
Got duped into buying a box too.......those bastards.

Toaster said:
lucasbuck said:
Believe it or not it was a PSD4. It was sick and damn was it nasty.
:0 :0 :0

I can promise you that is NOT the normal with an SD4.... One of my all time Fav's for sure.
I know. They are a very nice cigar. Just not when sick. In fact I recently had a nicely aged one that was divine.

A plugged VR Don Alejandro
A plugged RyJ Churchill

Now, this absolutely, positively WILL NOT stop me from smoking these cigars ;)

Once in a blue moon I get a plugged Havana but, hey it's just bad luck so I don't sweat it.

To me, there is nothing worse than a plugged cigar.

As far as bad tasting cigars, I've smoked some ones that I found "bland" BUT this is just bland in my opinion. For instance, any natural Helix has no taste IMO. However, "Mr Mild" statelandman loves these so don't avoid Helix just 'cause I say I don't like 'em ;)

Ooooo WAIT, I remember a horrible brand I bought from JR's once, DON MATEO. The whole bundle was plugged and I tossed them all away. A year or two later, I think I received one as part of my CigarPool winnings and sure enough it was plugged as well. Out the car window it went after two draws :angry:

JUST SAY NO TO HELIX.....

I have given this brand at least three honest trys and they all SUCKED!!!

They were a waist of butain and the lung power it took to lite them...

The first one tasted like a bag of Cool Ranch Doritos and the other two just plain old, "BLOWED THE GOAT BAG"!!!!!!

Other than the Helix, I have had a few pluged machine made ISOMs

{EDIT} ...........JUST SAY NO TO HELIX!!!!

ANYTHING made by Drew Estates :(

Keep dem doggies outta my reach, yuck, would rather smoke a Philly Blunt :0

ANYTHING made by Drew Estates

I had one of their "Eggs" and it was the stupidest cigar I ever smoked. It tasted horrible, would not stay lit and I tossed it away after barely getting into the fat part.

STYX&STONED said:
JUST SAY NO TO HELIX.....

I have given this brand at least three honest trys and they all SUCKED!!!

They were a waist of butain and the lung power it took to lite them...

The first one tasted like a bag of Cool Ranch Doritos and the other two just plain old, "BLOWED THE GOAT BAG"!!!!!!

Other than the Helix, I have had a few pluged machine made ISOMs

{EDIT} ...........JUST SAY NO TO HELIX!!!!
URGENT UPDATE!!!!!!

I just smoked a Takoma for lunch that was won on c-bib by one of my co-workers and it ......................

BIT THE GOAT BAG!!

STYX&STONED said:
URGENT UPDATE!!!!!!

I just smoked a Takoma for lunch that was won on c-bib by one of my co-workers and it ......................

BIT THE GOAT BAG!!
Hey...it was Made by CAO and rumor was that the filler might contain cuban tobacco. Therefore it must be good, right? Besides, I had some and kindof enjoyed em. ???

What CI says
This is an interesting one. I’ll tell you why...

Several years ago, there was a little buzz about this cigar being made with Cuban tobacco. Takoma is a short-filler cigar made in Turkey, but it was being discussed on some of the online bulletin boards and I remember reading it in one of the cigar magazines. Most of the talk centered around the belief that the short-fillers in this cigar were all Cuban. Well, after a while I forgot about it and didn’t hear much about the brand after that. A few months ago, I was visiting the Ozgener family - owners of CAO - at their offices in Nashville and I saw an empty box of Takoma sitting on a desk. I immediately began peppering them with questions. Apparently, CAO discontinued production of the brand some time ago, but had a limited number of boxes left. To the question of whether it was really Cuban tobacco, well, let’s just say I can’t confirm nor deny the Cuban tobacco rumors. Regardless, it’s an interesting smoke that you just might like.

BUTERA

It must have been rolled in the sweaty ass crack of a prisoner... bleh!!

A Teamo maduro. Everyone raves about the new Teamos, I smoked this one and vowed never to smoke anything from Mexico again. !