• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Worst that can happen?

Wombat

Wombats Have Skills
Lets say I might want to purchase something from South of here, or maybe a box of somethings. I don't want to get into specifics, or specific dealers. What I would like to know is if a package is intercepted, what could/will happen to you realistically? I mean your name & address is on the package, so it won't be that hard to find you. Feel free to PM me if you don't feel like posting.

2 men wearing black suits knock on your door and take you away to a land far far away...

The worst that would happen is your package is siezed. I don't believe anything action would be taken against you.

While the above is probably true the law (i.e. Federal Embargo of the ISOM) does allow for prison time and massive fines - tens of thousands of dollars.

my .02

While the above is probably true the law (i.e. Federal Embargo of the ISOM) does allow for prison time and massive fines - tens of thousands of dollars.

Not good! I was aware of this, just would like to know if it actually happened to anybody and if quantity comes into play...I would guess they would have more of a problem with 20 boxes then with 1?

My brother's girlfriend's friend's uncle knew somebody that did a year in the federal pen. for having a cigar shipped to him. :laugh:

With the luck that I have I would hate to imagine what would happen to me. That is why I will not tempt fate myself. But if you do and get them delivered no problem, please feel free to send one my way. My address is in my profile..lol

:thumbs:

bfreebern said:
If it's taken, you'll get a letter in the mail. That's it.
[snapback]206267[/snapback]​

That's all.

JAEwing said:

my .02
[snapback]206289[/snapback]​

Not worth their time, money, and personel to go after you. They get the smokes, you don't (and lose money in the process).

mrjinglesusa said:
Not worth their time, money, and personel to go after you. They get the smokes, you don't (and lose money in the process).

You forgot to add, and they enjoy the smokes for you.

Lopaka

Hey I have an idea . . .

To save you the stress and trouble of possibly being caught by the Feds you can put my addresson the shipment. If it gets stopped and confiscated I will be sure to let you know :D

ree ree robusto said:
My brother's girlfriend's friend's uncle knew somebody that did a year in the federal pen. for having a cigar shipped to him. :laugh:
[snapback]206302[/snapback]​

Hey, that's not funny!

Fyodor said:
ree ree robusto said:

Hey, that's not funny!
[snapback]206454[/snapback]​

I second that!

ree ree robusto said:

I know him :laugh: