• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Would You Like A Custom Avitar?

hbooker

Cigar DJ
I will gladly assist anyone with a custome avitar for the cigarpass.com board.
If you have a picture or an Image you like or even have an Idea for a custom design let me know.
I wont charge anything either.
All tip's and donations of smokes will be appreciated though!

mike@bannerdudes.com

Mike,

That is VERY generous of you. For those who don't know what an avatar is, it's the little picture just below our member names. Mine is an ape smoking a cigar. Mikes is an American Eagle.

What a great group of people we have here at CP. :)

- Rod

Mike,

I would love one!  I will attempt to find a pic for you and let you know when I do.  I'll e-mail you to see what I need to do special.  Thanks for the offer.

SKYDIVNEKD

PS: I'll drop a few 'gars on ya for your time. :thumbs:

You may want to look at the full version of this eagle.
It's crying. Because of what is happening in the background of the picture.
Rod- use it anyplace you like- as it really gets the point accross.

The Eagle Crys

hbooker...I borrowed the flagmen avitar..I hope ya don't mind. It kind of hits close to home. I'm a U.S. Marine veteran and am currently a policeman of fourteen years. We lost too many public servants as well as innocent Americans. We all need to do our part. Thanks again.

SKYDIVNEKD

Hey, It's not an issue those things are there for you folks to use. It's like I said, I just want to be helpfull.
Then maybe - I will develop some decent freindships through a great group of people such as you all.

Thanks for being here for me.
Mike Leahy
Hbooker