• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Wow! 1 year...

gandolf565

CP Wizard. Watch as I make this cigar disappear!
I managed to miss the fact that I joined CP on September 7, 2005.

What a ride it has been! You guys have been a gas, kind, helpful, courteous, (ok, sometimes anyway :))
Because of you I have tried many cigars that I would have never had access to, or even know about. I have enjoyed chat sessions with many of you, the bombs, (both receiving and giving), the passes, the comraderie that is CP.

The best part? I made it a whole year without being labeled an asshat! :sign:

I will post the required 1 year contest in a couple of weeks when I return froma business trip.

BTW: I have these seven humidors that will not hold humidity. I have checked the hygrometers, and have used duct tape to effect a seal. Any ideas? Not that I will listen...

BTW: I have these seven humidors that will not hold humidity. I have checked the hygrometers, and have used duct tape to effect a seal. Any ideas? Not that I will listen...

What's your altitude?

Congratulations, Allen! CP is a better place because of members like you. :thumbs:

Hey, we're basically contemporaries. My anni is coming up on October 5th.

Wilkey

The best part? I made it a whole year without being labeled an asshat! :sign:

asshat.gif

;)

There is always the second year and you don't see what we say in PM :p Congrats on the anni and hope to see you this time next year :thumbs: