• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Wow, Last Logged in on June 29!

FunkyCold5

Whaddup!!!!!
Cigar Friends,

I have to appologize for being gone for so long. The lenght of time of me not being online is also the same time since I last smoked.

It's been that hectic! Started a new job, bought a new house, moved, rented my condo and now preparing to celebrate Thanksgiving (25 people) in the new home. Plus, a new 50" 1080p Plasma and PS3 took a lot of my time after work. Tis the season!

With the weather as bad as it has been, cigars have not been there for me to relieve stress. Therefore, many purchases of wine and many nights of sloshing took it's place.

I am able to write this pitiful message because I am currently under the weather and under plenty of Meds.

For your forgiveness and me not being able to smoke my lovely cigars, I may put up a "for sale" post in the near future. These will include:

H UPMANN MAGNUM 50
PARTAGAS SERIES D 5
CUABA PYRAMIDES
MONTECRISTO SUBLIMES
BOLIVAR LIBERTADOR (2006 release in Franch ONLY)
BOLIVAR LEGENDARIOS (2008 release)
and many more cigars that's been resting the last 2 years.

You ask how I am able to get these Limited release of these fine cigars? Even some that are only released in specific regions? I ask myself that questions on a regular basis.

Please don't PM for dibs. Sales will be first come first serve when I post......that could be today, tomorrow, or as it has recently been, 2 months. Who knows, I may be greedy enough this season to keep them all for myself and just have them sit there and not be smoked until Spring/Summer 09. Will try to read and catch up with peeps. Hope all is good with you and yours.

Andrew

PS - anyone who has PS3 and plays Medal of Honor Airborne online, my name is "FunkyCold5" add me to your friends and let's play!

Welcome back. I hope your condition betters so you are able to enjoy your cigars.