• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

wow, new people!

sir-smokes-a-lot

A Freudian Slip in progress
Yeah, so the semester is finally over, and back home to WI!
:thumbs:

Drivin' thru Mad.-City [madison, WI] and stop to check online stuff. wow, whole pages of new stuff have popped up in the last day and a half!
Cool!

so, just wanted to welcome to all the new dudes here and I haope you stay around for a while

'post some, smoke some, and if you ever get to southern WI, PM me.'

:thumbs:

I'll add a welcome here too. There are so many I feel like "post padding" if I reply to them all.
Welcome from "The Cube"

I think i'll add to this post. I've beeen away for a while, and for those of whom don't know me, i'm crazy.

That's my name... CRAZY.

YA FEEL ME HOLMES?

Yarrr. Anyways, welcome to this board. And if you decide to stab people, please let it be meee.

thejollyco said:
I think i'll add to this post. I've beeen away for a while, and for those of whom don't know me, i'm crazy.

That's my name... CRAZY.

YA FEEL ME HOLMES?

Yarrr. Anyways, welcome to this board. And if you decide to stab people, please let it be meee.
Jolly maybe you should give your adage for all the newbies to CP :thumbs:

dude, i forgot all about that. it's been that long!

adage number 1: NEVER stab a person in the neck!
adage number 2: ALWAYS take your suppositories!

adages that were created by a mental patient and a martian.

well the second one was by a martian

Well, since everyone else is usin' this thread to do some post paddin', welcome to all the guys that I may have missed and I hope you stick around and give us your $0.02..... :) :thumbs: :)