• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Wrong on so many levels....

About as useful and balls on a heifer.

Doc.

There is a cigar version of it as well :rolleyes:

Kinder and gentler because of glass houses? :whistling: :) JBYB

Doc.
Come on, I posted that at O'Dark thirty. Hadn't even had half a cup of coffee. Cut me some slack will ya. :laugh: Oh, by the way my spell checker wants to change your name to Rebel Heifer. Probably a polled heifer at that.. Now that's funny.

Doc.

Ugh...some people will never even try to understand. How do you even think you look cool with something like that? Repulsive!

:(

"No officer, this is not tobacco I am smoking, its merely a nicotine cartridge with a glycol smoke emitter."

".... Please get in the back of my car sir, lets continue this talk with a psych present."

Kinder and gentler because of glass houses? :whistling: :) JBYB

Doc.
Come on, I posted that at O'Dark thirty. Hadn't even had half a cup of coffee. Cut me some slack will ya. :laugh: Oh, by the way my spell checker wants to change your name to Rebel Heifer. Probably a polled heifer at that.. Now that's funny.

Doc.

I don't usally LOL at things I read on here, but you got me with that one Doc. My co-workers gave me some funny looks when I busted out laughing for no apparent reason.

D