• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

WTH should I do with it?

Hey Michal, all my JLP cigars have green spots too.

So it should be all right :)

Have you smoked one? Let us know how it tastes!

Ok, I've smoked one of those greeny sticks.

It was really ok, those green stains did not change the taste at all.

Its a really nice ISOM.

And if a cigar can have a drop of whisky taste than this one have... or maybe it just was that whisky I drank 2h ago. hm... strange.

Ok, I've smoked one of those greeny sticks.

It was really ok, those green stains did not change the taste at all.

Its a really nice ISOM.

And if a cigar can have a drop of whisky taste than this one have... or maybe it just was that whisky I drank 2h ago. hm... strange.

:laugh:

If I laid all of my sticks side by side, I'm sure I would have 1 or 2 that didn't look "spot on".

Now that you know it won't have an effect on the cigar, don't worry that much about something that's going to turn to a pile of ashes in less than an hour.

La Flor de Cano are not the prettiest sticks. In fact, I lump them in a class with Jose L. Piedra as far as cosmetics. The puckering due to heavy veins in the wrapper and the wrinkling at the head is nothing unusual for a cigar of this type and especially the LFdC sticks, especially their Predilectos Tubos. Ugly sticks they are.

Still, it does look like these sticks might have sustained some post-manufacture damage. As Mark noted, the weirdness at the foot.

These are cheap cigars. Try to smoke them soon. If they suck, then toss them.

Wilkey

True. Probably just Chlorophyll in the wrapper leaf that wasn't aged out completely.