• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

X-Men 3 Trailer

My only objections are Beast looking like a bad halloween costume and Bryan Singer (big fan) not directing.

Can't get that link to work either...I'll probably give it a try at home.

Personally, I'd wish they'd introduce Havoc and bring in some super badies like The Sentinels. Now THAT would get me hot under the collar!

Make Mine Marvel! 'Nuff said!
Darren :)

smallg said:
My only objections are Beast looking like a bad halloween costume and Bryan Singer (big fan) not directing.
[snapback]259190[/snapback]​

how about that the beast is freakn' kelsey grammer!?!?!

marcsheldon said:
how about that the beast is freaking kelsey grammer!?!?!
[snapback]259270[/snapback]​
WTF is that?! is gambit in it. i don't feel like downloading quicktime.

I think that's Collosus walking out at the beginning with Wolverine, Storm, Jubilee, and Rogue.

Oh and Jean Grey, err I mean Phoenix, is really hot.

smallg said:

Brian Singer chose to leave the project. He gave up X Men to do Superman instead. His choice.

I was hoping the leave Phoenix out of the 3rd (Jean is missing stuff) and bring her back for a Dark Phoenix centered movie in the 4th.

They'll keep making them as long as they make money.

They want to separate Wolverine into his own series of films, Halle said she'd do more if they focused on her character more (fat chance). I'm sure they'll kill it off soon anyway - Hollywood is good at that.

I've updated Quicktime, used IE and FireFox and still no play... quicktime sucks

marcsheldon said:
smallg said:

how about that the beast is freakn' kelsey grammer!?!?!
[snapback]259265[/snapback]​

When I heard that the beast was a possibility for this movie, Kelsey Grammer was one of the first people that came to mind. Not saying he will/won't do a good job but it seemed too obvious for Hollywood to pass up. Just like Patrick Stewart as the Professor "Hey where can we find an intelligent looking bald man?? Preferably someone with some previous experience in a role as a leader."

CYG

Looks pretty good, I really enjoyed the previous two. They have done a great job representing the characters from the comics to the movies. Many of them look exactly like they did in the comic, especially Prof X.

Make Mine Marvel! 'Nuff said!

Exactly, always felt like I was betraying something growing up if I even looked at a DC comic. I laugh at the child hood arguments regarding DC vs. Marvel. It was always one side or the other, and proudly I was on the Marvel side.