• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

XBox live accounts?

Better search before you post anything. Failure to do so causes heads to explode.

Another Know-it-All, sarcastic noob. Where are you people coming from.

Doc.

Better search before you post anything. Failure to do so causes heads to explode.

Oh FFS, you've got to be trying harder. Head back to the "Snarky Keyboard Commando" phrase generator and post only when you've managed to compose something funnier!

Im just joking with you Ugly, I was only poking fun at MMT. :laugh:

Now, when it comes to matters like this, I don't usually say a whole lot, most of the time, it is just not worth my time.

I will however, make an exception today.

I am not a big fan of post count, but really 28, all ready, and you have something to say?
When in fact, what you should have said was Thank you, Thank you Tim for doing what I am too lazy or incompetent to do, Thank you kind sir, for making my day just a bit easier, for sharing that knowledge gem that I just could not be bothered to find on my own....

I would have said your welcome....
but you didn't say that
so now I say
Good day sir.....

Tim

no good deed goes unpunished.....

Uh oh... someone got Tim's panties in a bunch. What they don't know is he can kill you with a single strand of hair that he'd pluck off your head a millisecond before.... :D

Uh oh... someone got Tim's panties in a bunch. What they don't know is he can kill you with a single strand of hair that he'd pluck off your head a millisecond before.... :D

Unless we are playing an FPS, then I am cannon fodder.....

T

Unless we are playing an FPS, then I am cannon fodder.....

T

:laugh: You are my hero for today!! :thumbs:

Off topic
SD, what kinda bike in the pic?

t

Sarcasm doesn't carry well on message boards. I was trying to find a good headshot picture but got called to a meeting, so I guess I got lazy on both parts. *shrugs

Geez guys I just wanted some buddies to battle with online... :blush:

I don't have mine active right now, but when black ops comes out I am sure I will. Gamertag: WIRL

Hell... I'm on any time of day, any day of week. Not a multiplayer killer, but love the teamwork aspect of Co-Op play. Hit me up! Both Steam (PC) and Xbox Live = SwissyJim

ok, it is all back up and running
now to get my games replaced, and my live account set up again
but at least i can play

t

FYI: I just saw Microsoft is offering a 2 year membership for 84.99 via the Xbox Live Marketplace. The last time they did this last month, it lasted for only two days. They're raising the price $10 more to 59.99 starting November 1st.

Bumping an old threat for sure but I am back up and running on the xb1. Tmayeux is my new gamertag only have a fee games right now and need to upgrade to gold next week

SgtPegleg

I'm setup on 360, but I'm honestly rarely ever on it.  Mostly my kids playing.  Every now and then you might catch me on there getting killed on Call of Duty.