• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

XFL  yes or no ??

I'm not a big football fan myself. Only watch about one game a year, and that would be the super bowl. ;) I doubt the XFL will last though. It's probably just another one of those "Sweeps" stunts for ratings...

The one plus for the XFL is that it is football, but then again it's BAD football.It should last at least 2 years because Mr. McMahon was able to get NBC to shell out some big bucks. McMahon is a very bright business man in that he gets other people to shell out the cash and puts his and the WWF's exposure at nill.

I don't know what's more surprising, that this thread was topped after 8 years or that Rod doesn't like football!

I don't know what's more surprising, that this thread was topped after 8 years or that Rod doesn't like football!

Classic stuff! :laugh:

Yeah, I looked at the thread title and I was thinking, "XFL.....oh YEAH! That was a league for a while!" Necrobump yes, good memories no!

Judas H Priest, how did this post get found ?

I do not miss the XFL, nor the USFL, and I am not a big NFL fan. Now, SEC football is a whole nother story.

Cparker

If I know Rod as well as I think I do he's a dyed in the wool hockey fan. The guy really should live up in Canada.

:p