• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

YANKEES SUCK!

Devil Doc

When Death smiles, Corpsmen smile back
Just practicing. Pitchers and catchers report in 38 37 36 days!

red_sox_logo.gif

GO SOX!
Doc.

AMEN TO THAT!

*edited to add: LET'S GO METS!*

*edited again to add: PHILLIES SUCK!*

/stretch......../100meter sprint...../jog......./neck rotations......./knee and ankle rotations......

CUBS SUCK!!!

Feels good....thanks for the practice session Doc.

/stretch......../100meter sprint...../jog......./neck rotations......./knee and ankle rotations......

CUBS SUCK!!!

Feels good....thanks for the practice session Doc.

Damn Wyatt, you dropped down a few notches in my mind, LOL.

You all suck...

FYI.. Yankee's just bought the pennant...

Forget about it this year.

If the Yankees tangle with the Brooklyn Dodgers in the Series this year they don't have a prayer. With Oisk, Campy, Duke, and Jackie the Dodgers will make mincemeat outta them. :angry:

Just practicing. Pitchers and catchers report in 38 days!

GO SOX!
Doc.

Hank, you have so much aggresion built up inside brother. Come on down to the Quad State Herf this year and we'll take care of that for you. You might even become a Yankees fan and join the winning team........ :D :thumbs: :p

GO YANKEES!!!!!

Looking forward to this season. It's not a foregone conclusion the Yankees take the A.L. East. Sox picked up Smolz, Baldelli, Katsay, and Penny. And don't forget about Tampa either. Burrell's a great addition.

You ALL know where I stand on this...............

fathers_1280x1024.jpg

m_5052487cc9902403449c3715c61e817f.jpg

Yankees suck A$$ :whistling:

The Cincinnati Reds have a very talented young team. I think we will make the playoffs this year!