• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Yard Gar

KusoJijii

in your humidor
Every time I see someone type yardgar it makes me talk like a prate for an hour or so. Sorry that is all, nothing important here.

Yaaaaaarrrrrd Gaaaaaaaarrrrrrrr.
pirate16.gif

Every time I see someone type yardgar it makes me talk like a prate for an hour or so. Sorry that is all, nothing important here.

pirate16.gif

What the hell is a prate ?

prate-
–verb (used without object) 1. to talk excessively and pointlessly; babble: They prated on until I was ready to scream.
–verb (used with object) 2. to utter in empty or foolish talk: to prate absurdities with the greatest seriousness.
–noun 3. act of prating.
4. empty or foolish talk.

kind of fitting..yaaaaaarrrrrr

pirate16.gif

prate-
–verb (used without object) 1. to talk excessively and pointlessly; babble: They prated on until I was ready to scream.
–verb (used with object) 2. to utter in empty or foolish talk: to prate absurdities with the greatest seriousness.
–noun 3. act of prating.

Well damn... learn something new everyday..

Maybe he meant "pirate"?

I'll assume this because I have no idea what a prate is.

yes I meant pirate. You guys sure know how to take the wind out of someone's sails.

^-----Pirate humor!!!!! :D

oh never mind.......

ETA* it is kind of funny that my type-o does actually have made sense also.

pirate16.gif

prate-
–noun 3. act of prating.

That was priceless. Thank you.

yes I meant pirate. You guys sure know how to take the wind out of someone's sails.

^-----Pirate humor!!!!! :D

oh never mind.......

ETA* it is kind of funny that my type-o does actually have made sense also.
You only need one verb there, young fella.

Doc.

Treat yourself to a Pirate's Gold by Rolando Reyes! :laugh: :sign:
Oh god, no. That has got to be one of the worst cigars ever made. You might as well peel a 6 inch strip off of your Michelin and set that on fire. Ugh. I shudder just thinking about these "cigars."

Wilkey

I smoke better cigars than normal lately for working outside in the yard. I suppose it's due to having limited time to do anything beyond work. Therefore, if I have to spend time mowing, edging, weeding, etc, . Time that I'd much rather spend with my Wife and Son. So, what the hell, I might as well have a tasty smoke.

My real inexpensive, barely smokeable sticks are reserved for when I can't taste anything due to a cold or medication.

group buy?!? pfffff :laugh: yea, sure, let's nab four new Michelins' and start carvin'em right up, bundle them and we'll end up calling them "Wilkeys Own"

group buy?!? pfffff :laugh: yea, sure, let's nab four new Michelins' and start carvin'em right up, bundle them and we'll end up calling them "Wilkeys Own"

For a more full bodied smoke may I recomend you try GoodYear 75r14's! :laugh:

I smoke better cigars than normal lately for working outside in the yard. I suppose it's due to having limited time to do anything beyond work. Therefore, if I have to spend time mowing, edging, weeding, etc, . Time that I'd much rather spend with my Wife and Son. So, what the hell, I might as well have a tasty smoke.

My real inexpensive, barely smokeable sticks are reserved for when I can't taste anything due to a cold or medication.

LOL! I thought they were horrible. Wilkey's description is pretty much the most accurate description I've heard about these.

For a more full bodied smoke may I recomend you try GoodYear 75r14's! :laugh:
:sign: :laugh:
:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Hell, why stop at smoking regular tires. Might as well go hog wild and make rainbow smoke while we're at it. :D Hell, why stop at colored smoke. Might as well give Drew Acid a run for their money with these babies. Mmmmmm, lavender, neroli, and jasmine.

Wilkey

PS. Given a choice between Pirate's Gold and Drew Acids...I'd smoke a Padron.