• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Yes, it was a joke

Status
Not open for further replies.
It was a damn joke, however you look at it. If you got offended, take a step back and realize it's the f'ing Internet, for Christs sake.

Can't wait to read what Neal has to say. I am sure he has been fighting the urge to say something profound.

Emo

stevehawk said:
Ric, I don't care if you apologize to me. If I respected you a little more, then maybe, but as I posted above that's been shot. I still think you owe the rest of this board an apolgy.

Oh no, how will I sleep tonight?

stevehawk said:
The real question is was this a joke, or just a ploy to polarize BOTLs either WITH Lee or AGAINST Lee -- and see who fell on which side of the fence?
[snapback]189455[/snapback]​

you are reading waaaay too much into this.

emodx said:
Steve, I know both Ric and Lee. That would take way too much effort and thought to pull off.
[snapback]189460[/snapback]​

yeah. umm, wait a minute, :0 :D

Any press is good press. ;)

I believe AVB had the most substantive post in this whole affair.....

"Why was the thread removed?"

Party on dudes.

M. Gipson

ricmac25 said:
For those of you thinking it was a joke, you were correct. It was meant as a little entertainment. It was all in fun.

Disclaimer: No Lee's were actually harmed during the filming of this movie.
[snapback]189395[/snapback]​

A joke like that could only stem from someone from Hialeah. ;)

I have to admit, ya got me !!!!
0018-0405-0711-0800_SM.jpg

MiamiCubano said:
ricmac25 said:
For those of you thinking it was a joke, you were correct.  It was meant as a little entertainment.  It was all in fun. 

[snapback]189483[/snapback]​
Wow... now that was below the belt. LOL

emodx said:
MiamiCubano said:
ricmac25 said:
For those of you thinking it was a joke, you were correct.  It was meant as a little entertainment.  It was all in fun. 

Wow... now that was below the belt. LOL
[snapback]189485[/snapback]​

Nah, it was only done in jest brother. Whenever Hialeah is anyway involved, how can anyone resist? :D

MiamiCubano said:
ricmac25 said:
For those of you thinking it was a joke, you were correct. It was meant as a little entertainment. It was all in fun.

I was recruited, I swear.

Stevehawk: I don't think they owe an apology to anybody, just remember though- Payback is a b!tch... anybody have ricmac's addy..... I have some dogrockets to get rid of.... :laugh:

Jingles: ya hit it right on the head.... good call

And I even sent Lee a PM.... I feel like an ass

I think anybody involved in this comedy of dunces should be banned from CPass for 60 days! :angry:

BkCloud114 said:

Stevehawk: I don't think they owe an apology to anybody, just remember though- Payback is a b!tch... anybody have ricmac's addy..... I have some dogrockets to get rid of.... :laugh:

[snapback]189491[/snapback]​

I have Rics addy and can be bought!

BkCloud114 said:

[snapback]189491[/snapback]​

I'm a lot brighter than I look. :p Anyway, as I see it, this is not something that should cause turmoil here at CP (again). If you were offended, get over it. It was a joke (as I and a few others suspected). You may not have found it funny, but it was a joke none the less.

BK, I too sent Lee a PM and also feel like an ass. :sign: Don't feel too bad about it - revenge is sweet...

Nice one guys, well played. :thumbs:

Was Rod in on it? ???

This should have stayed at CS. In my opinion, this is abosolutely no different than crying wolf. I'm sure this was all a harmless little prank, but again it should not have spilled over to other boards. Personally, I found absolutely no humor in this "joke". Feel free to PM and email me with your complaints about how I should lighten up, because I'm sure some of you will. If you want to build a strong community of BOTL's/honesty/respect, this sure isn't the way to go about it. Let me clarify one more time, if this had stayed at CS and NOT brought to CP, there may have been some humor found in this. But the fact that it was spread here as if it was true was pretty lame and deceiving.

Sure, this is the internet like some of you say, however you make the community you're part of what it is...

Have a good weekend,
Rod

Status
Not open for further replies.