• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

You Are In The Cigar Business!

leafandale

Retalier
If you had the opportunity to get into the business and create, market, and sell your own line of cigars, what would you call them??

Casa Dropbear.

And my flagship cigar would be the

ANVIL (A).
9"(lol) x 52.
Profound nuttyness with hints of Leather and handcuffs. Not a cigar for the fainthearted

The Burning Desire would be my brand, named after my cigar enthusiast company, that is on hiatus. The main stick would be The Lola 5.5 X 44 :D Great topic - I gotta put more thought into this though and add to the post.

Easy, I've had this thought out for a while :D

Brand would be El Tejon (The Badger, my last name and nickname given by my hot Spanish teacher) with the main cigar being the Septumus, a 7x47 diadema avaliable in cameroon, rosado and maduro.

This was recently a topic of conversation in the CPChat. I decided I'd make a doghouse cigar company, and name each of the sizes after a particular dog and diet combination. I'd probably go broke, but it would be fun!

El Doodio Especial - Maduro or Cameroon

Only comes in a special figurado with a pigtail

Fish
Howard can be found daily at Casa de Feeesh

My smoke would be a BlindedByLigero. A mean, nasty, demanding, but tasty smoke that would flatten the rookie and challenge yet reward the real pro.... :laugh:

My brand would be "El Rey del Mundo" -- The King of The World. What's more badass than that??

What do you mean it's already been taken? Thieves!

Usted No Puede Manejar Este

(You can't handle it)

7 x 60
Maduro Filler and Binder
Ligero Wrapper

(mmm, i want one)