• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

You Learn Something New Every Day Pass

Some good guesses but no, the answer is:

Bears!
itwasbearscv9tr0gj4.jpg

Ask and you shall receive!

Ok so the grand prize will include
1) HU Super Corona
2) Anejo 49
3)White Owl Pineapple
(possibly one more)

Offensive prize to include

1)Cohiba Maduro Secretos
2)PAM Principe
3) White Owl Pineapple
(possibly one more)

NOW just for my entertainment I am cross posting something from another thread. If you can figure it out (as determined by me) and post the answer here before noon today (Pacific Time) I will send you an H. Upmann Super Corona.

A Russian professor has posted a picture of a painting done by someone with a severe mental disorder. A single detail of the picture shows that they are insane, but in 15 years, only a single person has figured out what it is. Can you?

paintingdd9.jpg

Bump :D

You have 2 horses and they have a total of 6 front legs. On the left side there is no windows on the side of the house. Not to mention the placement of the bushes, trees, and the 2 people with the carriage. The house farthest back is different in colors. The front brown house on the attic windows are definitely different. The yellow house to the front is shorter than the other view. It can not be a different angle of the same scene. I could go on and on at the differences as there is just way to many.

Enjoy this as I plan to go outside and smoke a cigar with my good buddy Patches. :thumbs:

The split view down the crease.
non-Euclidean​
10069th post....I'd better have won this year old friggin' contest!!!!