• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

You Learn Something New Every Year Pass aka...This space reserved...

OK, before anybody gets the wrong idea, Robbie got the OK from me to use those sticks as puts/takes before posting them.

Robbie is your lesson going to be 'How to make friends and influence people"?

I have that book...they gave it to us at a customer relations seminar. lol

I would get this on the road tomorrow (assuming the p/t are ok value-wise) but my printer refuses to print the labels.....

stay tuned

So unless anyone else is going to call out Robbie for being a treacherous ungrateful scumbag I guess the P/T are ok with everyone?

So unless anyone else is going to call out Robbie for being a treacherous ungrateful scumbag I guess the P/T are ok with everyone?
What puts and takes? I thought we were discussing poetry.

Robbie is a treacherous scumbag who made us all leave chat last night so he could steal ownership of the channel!

DOWN WITH ROBBIE!

Gonz, there is a P/T for the eXtasy only if you and phil will accept an unnotarized IOU that will probably stay outstanding for some time.
Also, I am not sending the pass back to you, because you could not handle your own P/T the first time ;)

Gonz, there is a P/T for the eXtasy only if you and phil will accept an unnotarized IOU that will probably stay outstanding for some time.
Also, I am not sending the pass back to you, because you could not handle your own P/T the first time ;)

That is true! I actually left one of my takes in the pass, which of course is better than taking one too many!

That is true! I actually left one of my takes in the pass, which of course is better than taking one too many!

is it? :laugh:

Man I thought Andy leaving the Espresso Lancero for me would help make up for Robbie's trolling and Jim's salmon spread getting pilfered but clearly I am just SOL. Hell, I even have random nooblers asking what sort of incompetent moron is running this circus of a pass!

Man I thought Andy leaving the Espresso Lancero for me would help make up for Robbie's trolling and Jim's salmon spread getting pilfered but clearly I am just SOL. Hell, I even have random nooblers asking what sort of incompetent moron is running this circus of a pass!

Did you raise your hand?

I didn't have to ask, I'm well aware. :laugh: