• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

You Learn Something New Every Year Pass aka...This space reserved...

Yeah, this time I wont get all belligerent and wasted and threaten people with forks either. i cant drink heavily in public anymore. :D

Now, don't get all weirded out because I look at you sideways wondering "does he have a shank on him now?"

I am coming up next week but.........what about.........Tuesday night? I need to drive to Sack-o-tomatoes afterword but I a man's got to eat right?

Nice 'lesson'.

At least he didn't screw it up and post about how he learned to be a skank in prison!

Now, don't get all weirded out because I look at you sideways wondering "does he have a shank on him now?"

I am coming up next week but.........what about.........Tuesday night? I need to drive to Sack-o-tomatoes afterword but I a man's got to eat right?
Yes, tuesday! i am down. Where will you be?

Nice 'lesson'.

At least he didn't screw it up and post about how he learned to be a skank in prison!
haha, thats for the next pass lesson.... :whistling:

Nice 'lesson'.

Same place in Natoma. Firefox, right?

Ups-stri.jpg

I'm pretty sure E knows how to get shanked in the blowhole... as one of the nefarious band of butt pirates.

God damnit, just cuz I live near SF doesnt mean im a butt pirate! :D

Nice 'lesson'.

Same place in Natoma. Firefox, right?
WTF? Natoma? Firefox? LOL. :D You mean Novato at the Wildfox? :)

"You Lose Something New Every Day" Contest #1

Since Phil's pass is apparently sailing around the world in the hold of Capt'n Jack's ship, I think we can have a fun contest, and maybe even a series of contests!

Right now the tracking on the Pass says it is in:

BUFFALO, NY, US 02/06/2009 9:35 P.M. ARRIVAL SCAN

Post a guess as to the next port of call (the next city) that will appear in the tracking, and you win a nice 5er of cigars from me!

One guess per person, no editing of posts, and I'm the sole judge of who wins. Good luck!

I'm guessing up to Jim in Alaska. Should be nice to sail this time of year.

EDIT for Moki telling me its the next HUB, not next address it's going to. In which I have no idea now and will say it's headed to Cleveland next.