• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

You Obviously Didn't Learn Anything Last Time Pass

Since I'm next....

T: Opus A
P: Trinidad Lancero NC

T: Bolivar GM
P: Cohiba Club

T: Padron Millie
P: Black and Mild

Since I'm next....

I think you overdid a little on the BGM, but hey, you can do what you want. :whistling:

Brandon

nice plays!

Oh, and BTW... before anyone thinks I'm all sweet and cool and awesome for leaving my takes in there for someone - I was a complete moron and left them in there totally by accident. :blush:

nice plays!

Oh, and BTW... before anyone thinks I'm all sweet and cool and awesome for leaving my takes in there for someone - I was a complete moron and left them in there totally by accident. :blush:

And this is supposed to be a revelation?

Since I'm next....

EZ now big fella.... don't make it too hard on those of us still to come. Some of those puts are incredible....

nice plays!

I would say I would mail them to you when it gets to me, but I am not counting on ever seeing this thing. Sorry :(

Brandon

Is this still the correct pass order?

I don't see Cap'n Jack Sparrow on that list.... ???

Order/Map
elittle
napa smokes
stepthirteen
swissy
moki
mmburtch
simmsboard
robbiexor
anthem
pk
stardogg
grateful1
Devin Cole
BobbyRitz
Jfields
Kingantz
Khari
yeahthatsme
Bsneed
Smokyballs
hojadepuro
alwayssmokin
seegars
Paragon

Relatively close. Jay has been pretty MIA lately so I may have to pull him for now. Jack sparrow can eat my taint.

I kinda H8 Robbie, In a love hate sorta, but not really, way :laugh:

Pass went out today
Put
63 Nosotros corona
64 26 Padron Maddy #1
65 Little bottles of rum

.What I learned this year:

I got in a car accident the other week after flying home from Miami.

The guy came up real hot on my end while we were in a single lane construction zone. When traffic stopped suddenly he tagged the rear bumper, lights and quarter panel. After doing this he took off at about 100 mph. I naturally called the police and gave chase as I was not about to let any piece of shit take advantage of me and flee the scene of an accident.

After several miles I caught up to him and read the plate number to the operator. THIS IS WHERE I SHOULD HAVE STOPPED. I then flashed my lights for them to pull over and they eventually did at a Denny's. So the guy who hit me is screaming at me that it is my fault for hitting the breaks too quick. I say F this and just sit in the car and wait the 25minutes it takes the cops to show up.

Once there I look at the mid 80's model GMC truck to find that the driver has left the scene and now his ratty girlfriend is trying to tell the cops she was driving during the accident, and that they switched drivers after the accident when they were going 100mph down the road. When he asks for her insurance she shows the title of the car with no date of sale filled in (you have 10 days from the date of sale to get insurance in MI). So now she has no insurance.

Sum of the story: They did not hit and run because they eventually did stop. There is no way to prove the man was driving because it is my word against the woman's though the officer does not believe her. There is no way to track down the man because he has fled the scene (no doubt drunk or w/warrants) AND I have to foot the bill on my insurance because she will probably not get insurance and as many of you know I am leaving the state and will not be around long enough to sue.

If I would have stopped when I got the plate number, they would have been charged with a Hit and Run