• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Your Favorite Shoes

I make a cognizant effort to not ruffle anyone's feathers around here, but it looks as if this thread is causing some contempt. This was certainly not my intent.

I'll just go back to maintaining my 0.62 posts per day. :)

I don't want to inhibit your growth here, all I'm saying is give peace a chance! :whistling:

I don't want to inhibit your growth here, all I'm saying is give peace a chance! :whistling:

gallery_2768_81_22089.jpg

I make a cognizant effort to not ruffle anyone's feathers around here, but it looks as if this thread is causing some contempt. This was certainly not my intent.

I'll just go back to maintaining my 0.62 posts per day. :)

Bro, I was just busting chops and not just yours. I actually thought it was a fun thread. I especially got a kick outta Josh's beat up Vans!

This time of year, my favorite shoes are my Snake-proof Boots, simply because I enjoy every minute in the woods while I'm wearing them.

Really... I have to agree with Anthony on this. What is the point of this thread? We try to limit the number of images that are posted in threads. I know this is the lobby, but some topics really are getting a little carried away.

No more useless than the "wrist check" I started a few weeks ago.

Of course, that was pretty much a new low for CP....