• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Your Local Apprentice

cabaiguan juan

Vote Panda 2024
I have the great pleasure of working part-time at one of the B&M's in the DC area, Bethesda Tobacco in Bethesda MD. I was a regular for almost two years and then the Owner asked if I had any desire to work at the store. Yes! Well, now I'm working part time, 10 hours a week or so in addition to my 'Day Job'. I'm learning quite a bit about cigars and more over, I'm becoming much more educated in cigars. I've been working there for maybe 2 months. Thought I'd share this with y'all.

Sounds like a fun deal...........".Will work for cigars"! I have seen your profile Avatar several times and, never realized you live just north of me.
Edited to say: Do they ship & what are the prices like?

I have the great pleasure of working part-time at one of the B&M's in the DC area, Bethesda Tobacco in Bethesda MD. I was a regular for almost two years and then the Owner asked if I had any desire to work at the store. Yes! Well, now I'm working part time, 10 hours a week or so in addition to my 'Day Job'. I'm learning quite a bit about cigars and more over, I'm becoming much more educated in cigars. I've been working there for maybe 2 months. Thought I'd share this with y'all.

I may find myself in the DC area soon and was wondering if there were some good places to smoke. Is there a smoking lounge in your B&M?

Congrats on the job!!
Now you get to stand around and smoke cigars all day :whistling:
At least thats what everybody thinks we do at The Outlaw ???

Have a good time and learn all you can :thumbs:

Congrats. I don't come across the Bridge that often, but I'll try to stop in one of these days.

Congrats. I don't come across the Bridge that often, but I'll try to stop in one of these days.
I need to cross the Bridge and head out to herf with some of you eastern shore (and DE) guys. The sad part about work, is that it is work. Even still, I love it.