• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Your worst phobia

I can't do a #2 in a port a john or pit toilet at a park. I'm always worried there will be a raccoon or something in there that will use my skin chandelier as a speed bag...... Damn raccoons.

Quade

I can't do a #2 in a port a john or pit toilet at a park. I'm always worried there will be a raccoon or something in there that will use my skin chandelier as a speed bag...... Damn raccoons.

Quade
I've been involved with the BSA for a number of years. This is a real problem at summer camp. Bunch of constipated kids. Now I know it was the damn racoons.

Doc.

Beetles munching on my cigars. Thank god I've never seen one (knock on wood).

Uhm, I am afraid of bee's stings because I am allergic, but, not just because. My biggest phobia was over come several years ago- it was driving. When I was 15 I was in a tragic carcrash as a backseat driver side passenger. Two of my closest teenaged friends died... Since then I was terrified of cars and driving- it took me a year to get back into a car and feel ok.... I did not get my drivers license until I was 25 years old.
Now I guess what scares me the most is helplessness or not being able to figure a way out of a bad situation.... The kind that you often see in the dramatic scenes of movies where a mother puts her kids to bed, because there is nothing left to do while the ship sinks.

... Oh and becoming a physical twin of my mom- she is currently 265 and 5 '11 so I fear the old theory of women eventually looking like thier mothers.

Acrophobia (fear of heights) and to go hand in hand with that Pteromerhanophobia, the fear of flying. I am not sure it is the flying so much as the take off and landing.

Mine is driving on the freeway. I refuse to do it. Don't know if there is a name for this?

LoL this should have been posted before thurday of last week, I was on the freeway and some "Hard working illegal" ran me into stopped traffic on my motorcycle and kept driving after i ate shit and totaled my bike.... if i had seen this i might have thought twice about getting on the freeway :angry:

Falling!!!

Ever since I was a kid, I've had occasional nightmares about falling. Old folk used to call it the Old Hag, they said if you ever land in a dream, you don't wake up.

EDIT FOR OFF TOPIC:

Satch, WTF is that skank in your sig tag??? Jeezuz dood, that on the right is fugly!!!!!

Heights!!! Every time I climb up in a tree stand to hunt I'm scared shitless (I get up about 35 ft.). I won't do it if I don't have my saftey body harness. This guy I knew took me to Seneca rocks in West Va. to go climbing with my girlfriend at the time. We scrambled up one side to climb on the backside of the other face. I was being all macho and, didn't let either know about my fear. When I looked down and saw what looked to be about a 2,000 foot drop, I started quivering all over and thought I was going to throw up. I somehow got through it.

Bee's - I hate the damn things. If I find a nest around the house, the wife is in charge of killing the SOB's. I think it goes back to when I was a little one and got stung in the mouth by a yellow jacket while eating a candy apple.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: I got a visual on the Candy apple thing and almost choked. I'm sure it wasn't funny at the time.

Coulrophobia.

There is absolutely nothing in this world that is as frightening as clowns...:0

Looks like we won't be getting together to check out a circus any time in the near future.

No. I won't be going to the circus any time soon (or ever).

It's been about the only thing I fear since I was a little one. I don't know how it started or anything like that. I think I was born with it.

Snakes large and small. I am 6' 1" #230, and I RUN from snakes like a little girl. :laugh:

Coulrophobia.

There is absolutely nothing in this world that is as frightening as clowns...:0

Looks like we won't be getting together to check out a circus any time in the near future.

No. I won't be going to the circus any time soon (or ever).

It's been about the only thing I fear since I was a little one. I don't know how it started or anything like that. I think I was born with it.

Can't sleep clowns will get me...

Spiders, Spiders, Spiders. NOT COOL when my 7 year old LOVES them and thinks it great to hide them in my room so that they can watch me and protect me from whatever and then I scream so loud when I find one you'd think I was dying, or in labor, which ever is the loudest to you. And then the Sh** laughs for days and tells anyone and everyone about what he did. Darn kids!!!!

I hate swimming in lakes or ponds where I can't see what's underneath me. Scares the bejesus outta me.

What's weird is I swam competitively for 10 years and one of my favorite hobbies is fishing.

Snakes large and small. I am 6' 1" #230, and I RUN from snakes like a little girl. :laugh:

Ophidiophobia- Fear of snakes. (Snakephobia)

I have a friend who works in a funeral home, I can handle dead people, spiders, gators, whatever. But snakes scare the living shit out of me. I used to have dreams they were under my bed as a kid. I always fear when driving down the road if I run over one or near one, they will get sucked up in the air conditioner. I know that's impossible (if it isn't don't tell me), but it still freaks me out.

Oneirogmophobia- Fear of wet dreams.
Who would be afraid of those? :D