• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

You're no longer a Newbie if...

Ahhh the elusive "Dragon Club" is surely a test of ones time here at CP but you could include many of our "Days of Our Lives Adventures" who remembers our good friend Henry........

But if you have had the pleasure of enjoying one of Mel's Blue or Blonde Dragons you are truely not a NEWBIE

The Honorable

BenjieV :D

benjiev said:
Ahhh the elusive "Dragon Club" is surely a test of ones time here at CP but you could include many of our "Days of Our Lives Adventures" who remembers our good friend Henry........

But if you have had the pleasure of enjoying one of Mel's Blue or Blonde Dragons you are truely not a NEWBIE

The Honorable

I can't believe you brought up Henry. You must love the day time dramas.

Emo

Ah yes, Good Ole Henry. The Lars Shill with a Major Tude. He did not like being questioned did he ;)

I don't believe I ever saw anyone get so aggitated just because his Identity was questioned. BUT, I must say, without Henry and his crew, I may never have tasted a Lars, so for that alone I am glad he was here! :0 At least I know what NOT to smoke :sign:

PuroBrat said:
Ah yes, Good Ole Henry. The Lars Shill with a Major Tude. He did not like being questioned did he ;)

I don't believe I ever saw anyone get so aggitated just because his Identity was questioned. BUT, I must say, without Henry and his crew, I may never have tasted a Lars, so for that alone I am glad he was here! :0 At least I know what NOT to smoke :sign:
:angry: :angry: :angry:

No I was simply bringing up only something someone who has the time in would even know what I was addressing. Sorry to open up old adventures it wasn't ment to stir the pot ???

I am much more interested in discussing the elusive Blonde and Blue dragons, oh Mel where are you and please tell me there are more hibernating away someplace ;) :love: ;)

benjiev said:
No I was simply bringing up only something someone who has the time in would even know what I was addressing. Sorry to open up old adventures it wasn't ment to stir the pot ???

I am much more interested in discussing the elusive Blonde and Blue dragons, oh Mel where are you and please tell me there are more hibernating away someplace ;) :love: ;)

No worries Your Honor. Yes, I do agree, bring on the reign of the Dragons!

Emo

You're no longer a newbie when you finally begin to understand Jolly's twisted humor :p

Great list Bill. I'm afraid I'll be long dead before I get close to matching your criteria :D

emodx said:
PuroBrat said:

:angry: :angry: :angry:
Oh Emo....bro, are your memories still so strong on this issue as to cause ANGER( :angry: )?

That was a long time ago bro, and "good riddence to bad rubbish" is a saying that comes to mind. :)

Past and behind us, forever and ever Amen :D

AVB said:
CC, you'll have to ask one of the 3 letter members what a Blue Dragon is LOL!!! :D
Okay "AVB" help me out here WTF is a "Blue Dragon" :D
LucasBuck wrote:
Great list Bill. I'm afraid I'll be long dead before I get close to matching your criteria
LOL Craig, me too :p
And all the rest of you talking about Henry, I have no idea what you're talking about except I think he was the first ever to be banned ;)

coventrycat86 said:
And all the rest of you talking about Henry, I have no idea what you're talking about except I think he was the first ever to be banned ;)
I don't know about 1st...but I do know about death threats against certain people. The guy was a total SOB.
Emo

emodx said:
coventrycat86 said:
I don't know about 1st...but I do know about death threats against certain people. The guy was a total SOB.
Emo
Agreed

emodx said:
coventrycat86 said:
Emo
:0
Threats over cigar talk ?? ???
glad he's not here anymore

Bill

I hope that list was a "complete one of the following" rather than "all of the follwing" Otherwise I have no chance - though I don't mind tryin.....

...If people single you out to answer their questions.

-K-

when you learn about search features so you can do some light reading on all Dragons.

have smoked an aged cigar. [for me the oldest was from 1982, so older than myself :D , ha! beat that.]

have traded and passed.

done both smart and stupid things.

learned some humility [when needed]

have both bombed and recieved.

participated in a CP 'event' [secret santa, fantasy football, bombing runs, etc.]

yes, am proud to say I have been here over a year and I think I am just getting out of the newbie area and into the middle ground.

as for that list of 20 or so reqs., am working on those as we speak.

Back