• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Zino Platinum Series Event

mhn

One of the local shops here in No. VA is having a Zino Platinum Event. Has anyone been to one of these? Are they worth going to? (Mainly I'm asking if they give out free cigars :thumbs: ) Here's the details:

SPRINGFIELD MALL ZINO PLATINUM SERIES EVENT
Oct 30th, 2003 4 to 8 PM
So, you heard of Zino Platinum Scepter Series, but don't know enough about it? This is your chance! Just join us at our Springfield Mall location, we're puttin' on the dog! Ms. Andrea Pingel will be on hand to explain why these cigars have their own unique strength and body. If you like fuller flavor cigars, drop by and try one. Also, you have a chance to win a tin of the Zino Scepter Series cigars. We'll be glad to see you there.
For more info please call, 703 971 1933

I went to the one that was in Austin, TX a few weeks ago. It was nice, but a small event by comparison to other brands who've done the same thing. They ran a couple of sales specials and had a couple of trial sticks available. I picked up 3 sticks for the price of 2. Smoked them all. Very yum. You should go. :)

mhn said:
One of the local shops here in No. VA is having a Zino Platinum Event. Has anyone been to one of these? Are they worth going to? (Mainly I'm asking if they give out free cigars :thumbs: ) Here's the details:

SPRINGFIELD MALL ZINO PLATINUM SERIES EVENT
Oct 30th, 2003 4 to 8 PM
So, you heard of Zino Platinum Scepter Series, but don't know enough about it? This is your chance! Just join us at our Springfield Mall location, we're puttin' on the dog! Ms. Andrea Pingel will be on hand to explain why these cigars have their own unique strength and body. If you like fuller flavor cigars, drop by and try one. Also, you have a chance to win a tin of the Zino Scepter Series cigars. We'll be glad to see you there.
For more info please call, 703 971 1933
Whoa I might check that out! Where do you live mhn?