• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Zombieland!

Kingantz

Growing too fast.
Just watched this movie and loved it! Sick, I know. But if you play L4D, this is an awesome flick!

I wasn't expecting much of this one, but once I started watching it I changed my mind. It was really good!

I went into this movie with very low expectations, but after watching it was extremely suprized and entertained by it, definatly worth a second watch!

Bill Murray was awesome in that movie. I laughed so hard when "it" happened.

Now when I play Modern Warfare 2 I make sure to "double tap" all of my victims.

Just watched this movie and loved it! Sick, I know. But if you play L4D, this is an awesome flick!

I'm glad to hear some good reviews. I have this one on my list but wasn't sure whether it was really worth watching. I do like Woody Harrelson though.

I liked it quite a bit, I was impressed by Jesse Eisenberg in Adventureland, and he impressed me again in this movie. Though really, Woody stole the show, he was great!

Yeah.. When I saw Bill Murry in it, I was trying to decide if it was him or if they were making fun of him. I don't think he needed lots of makeup to look like a zombie. But yes, very good movie. Liked it alot.

Just watched this movie last night, wasn't expecting much but I really liked it, would definitely recommend it.