• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Today's Smoke 2016

Tat Wolfie. Not bad.

I gave up on the Monsters completely after the Drac and Face. I may have to check out a few others.

Tat Wolfie. Not bad.

I gave up on the Monsters completely after the Drac and Face. I may have to check out a few others.
Same here, on both counts. I need to reacquaint myself with all of Pepin's smokes. I read that he's reintroducing the El Rey de Los Habanos line. I really liked those, and the Vegas Cubanas, both in Corona, with coffee in the morning.

image.jpeg
Espinosa Proxy #24 while mowing the lawn. I didn't have high expectations. Turned out to be fairly decent.

The wolf from pudgy monsters. Not one of my favorites is what I'm realizing...

tmp_16595-20160503_220426584103170.jpg

Cromagnon Venus and a habanero mango mocktail after an over-the-top "Beefsteak" dinner at The Rieger KC last night. The dinner was in the tradition of late 19th century banquets with no flatware or napkins...just custom made aprons you wear at the table. Pickled veg, smoked cheese, shrimp cocktail, housemade brats, lamb chops, marrow bones, fries and porterhouse steaks. No desserts...no need to be excessive.