• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Today's Smoke 2016

I've got my 05' Mag 46 queued up and ready to roll. This week was awful, but a good smoke covers all woes. That and a weekend full of GoT, Silicon Valley, Playoff Hockey, and NFL draft prospects. Looking forward to it!

RyJ Wide Churchill...I think these are about to move from a box of 10 purchase up to the big leagues.

Just fired up a MF Flor de las Antillas to enjoy with a pot of coffee after mowing the front lawn

You know what you get when you mix Deep Woods OFF with a cigar......a DE Acid. Lmao

Great smoke. I just found some from the original release that I need to sample and see how they've aged. Are they still individually wrapped in the foiled paper?
Mine did have a foil type wrapper. I did see a few naked ones in the box as well. Not sure why some where wrapped and some werent but I suppose they mixed and matched.

Can never go wrong with a Padron 1964 Anniversary in my eyes @investandprosper . Big fan of those especially for special occasions.