• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Search results

1. V

More Opus/GOF Than I've Ever Seen!

This post was originally an explanation of what jonesy is referring to and why insight is always after me. But let's be honest, I don't owe shut for an explanation. This place used to be fun, and if this is what folks get for sharing a find that just happens to include one fake cigar at an...
  2. V

Humidor Tracking: Mobile Stogie Backup!

So, I know there's a lot of guys on here that use the Mobile Stogie iPhone app. One things that's always bugged me was when you sync the app on your computer it doesn't actually sync the database information. This became an especially big problem when I got a new device and did NOT want to have...
  3. V

Sorry, I must have missed the post linking to the other thread. So no, I hadn't read that. And no, I'm not a member over there so there's another reason I missed it. And I'm not trying to pass off fake cigars as real. I also know that stuff gets questioned, and I agree with that policy. But to...
  4. V

Congrats. You know how to edit quotes and make it seem like I said something I didn't. That said, I still don't see what the big stink is here. I told folks what and where I saw something I thought was interesting. I gave them MY evaluation of them, and offered to pick some up for them if THEY...
  5. V

Raising your own tobacco.

That's quite the undertaking! They look great though. Chris
  6. V

Raising your own tobacco.

How has this thread not had a single picture for two pages :O ?!?!?!?! Let's see the actual plants boys! Chris
  7. V

Ummm.... I'm pretty sure the debunk is still out for jury. Just cause you think it's one thing doesn't make it true insight. I just smoked one, and also happen to have Anejo Sharks and they didn't taste the same to me. I believe where we left off was with Jake being stumped. That's not a "fake!"...
  8. V

So far, so yum. I'm about halfway through one of the Shark Maduros and it's pretty good. I've never had an Opus X Maduro of any size before this so I couldn't tell you if it's a match... but having smoked a lot of normal Opus X, I could see it. Chris
  9. V

Uncle Jack needs you!

What about middle of the road guys? Why don't we have any war? Chris
  10. V

Glad everything arrived safe and sound Jake. As of right now it's just you and me with them. I send out another box tomorrow though, but only with one. Looks like we're the guinea pigs. After my usual 2 week sit I plan to let one burn! Chris
  11. V

Why Am I Not Impressed With OpusX?

I kinda go in and out on my opus love. Sometimes I'm a big fan, other times I can do without them... which is probably the worst cause I never know what part of the "wave" of bipolarness I'm in when I light one up hahaha. Chris
  12. V

Send me one and I'll let ya know! :laugh: I'll take some nice photos of the two side-by-side. LOL Chris
  13. V

I picked up Jake's as well as some for myself before most of this unfolded. As I told Jake on the phone, they do have that "ops filler smell" that you can't miss. To me, it ain't no anejo. That said, I haven't smoked it, but it does have the opus smell. Chris
  14. V

Well, they're a legit dealer. They've got the paperwork on the walls, are listed on the Prometheus site, fuente site, etc. etc. I plan to give them a try with some stuff. More for me :) (oh god this could get dangerous hahaha). Chris Edit: Thread info aside, for those that live in the area ti's...
  15. V

They only had a couple in that bag. Most are in that box in the last picture. That said, I'm not "vouching" for the store. Simply showing what's there if someone wanted something. Chris PS: It's getting a little too close to closing time to today, so from here out if you want me to pick...
  16. V

OK, so I have pricing info for ya. If you guys are quick with the paypal I can help you out today (they close at 6:00). Prices would be what's shown plus the Maryland sales taxes, PP fees, and shipping (you guys know what can fit in what flat rate box, etc.) If you can't get me soon, then...
  17. V

With some of the interest as well as suspect, as mentioned before the place is called Signature Cigars and Cigs and is in Rockville MD. I'll do a little research to see if they're a legit dealer. If someone gets to the info before me, please feel free to post it here. Chris
  18. V

House Blends

GAH! So close! LOL Chris
  19. V

Well next time I'm in I'll be sure to take notes on prices. I got no issues running shopping runs if I've got the time. Chris
  20. V

I can't guarantee when I'll have time to head back there, but I definitely could help out when I get a free moment. It'll probably be awhile though as I JUST moved here and that comes with the usually business and the starting of a new job. The weird thing about the LBMFs if I remember correctly...