• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Search results

1. thevalkrye

The Ultimate Cigar Book Pass Canadian Version

Lol. Things are good. I'm back in Canada again for a bit.
  2. thevalkrye

This is ready to go to somebody else...or come home if there is no other interest. Let me know. Thanks
  3. thevalkrye

Whoa sorry for the delay.....yes by all means pass it along!
  4. thevalkrye

Happy Birthday Rual Guy

A little late but Happy Birthday Mike!!
  5. thevalkrye

Back on CP

Here is a list of some of the breweries we visited on the last two week "brewery study". Many of the tours were given by either the brew masters or owners. A really great experience. Some of the breweries aren't even open to the public. Kolner Verbund Brauer-Koln-Germany...
  6. thevalkrye

Favorite Edicion Regional

I haven't smoked a ton of the RE's, but the Especiales No.2 are a really nice smoke in a size that I love.
  7. thevalkrye

Back on CP

Not that I was a huge poster before, but after a bit of a break from CP while I was away at brewing school, I just thought I would post that I am back browsing around and posting here and there. Happy Holidays!
  8. thevalkrye

100,000 Cuban Cigars Confiscated!

Unfortunately....getting Cuban cigars into Canada is harder than into the US. I remember a story about a group of Canadians that had to get their box split shipment from Switzerland sent to the US then forwarded on to Canada!
  9. thevalkrye

I thought Cubans were

He is dead?
  10. thevalkrye

Chicago reccomendation

Fantastic! Thanks Isy.
  11. thevalkrye

Chicago reccomendation

I am in Chicago until October 30th and was looking for some food/cigar/cool stuff to do recommendations while I am here. You Chicago boys do a monthly herf I thought I read somehwere too. I'm staying on N La Salle Dr if that helps anybody! Thanks all.
  12. thevalkrye

12 year old homebrew!

Drinkable...maybe. Open it up and smell it. If it smells Ok give it a taste. It may taste bad but won't kill you! (insert legal disclaimer here)
  13. thevalkrye

Of English Hops and Whatnot

Oops didn't see that! :blush: Have you had the Terrapin beer you are cloning? Does it have those flavors? I haven't tried it before so I can't say. Maybe you just don't like that combo of hops? Maybe your hops were old or stale or musty or off? The Cascade and Amarillo are a classic combo...
  14. thevalkrye

What's your favorite candy?

What does "throwback" mean?
  15. thevalkrye

Headline reads "Cat Hates Justin Bieber". I just assumed everybody did!

Headline reads "Cat Hates Justin Bieber". I just assumed everybody did!
  16. thevalkrye

The soda or pop as we call it up here also tastes different when you go to the Caribbean. Some people say that is part of the reason why rum and cokes taste better down there!
  17. thevalkrye

Agreed, but who was doing that? :)
  18. thevalkrye

I don't know if my tastes have changed or if they make the candy different than they used too, but chocolate bars tastes waay sweeter now than when I was younger and the chocolate tastes cheaper. Most of the commercial chocolate bars just taste like sugar. I love Reese's Pieces, PB cups...
  19. thevalkrye

I would disagree with that. In some styles (English, Irish, Belgian) Fuggles or Goldings can be the only hops used, both bittering and aroma. EKG's in high amounts can have citrusy notes similar to some American hops. I recently had an American Pale Ale made with EKG's including a dry hop dose...
  20. thevalkrye

Cigar shipping (canadians)

That sounds illegal...