• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Bail Bonds

No ice in paradise!

Yes, Dog the Bounty Hunter has his face on the gate to his house here on Oahu:

DogChapman_Gate*304.jpg

*I've heard from people that have met them that Beth is a total bitch in real life.  That's unsurprising...

If Rod the Admin gets picked up for a dead hooker in the trunk of the Mustang GT again, there would be no bonding him out this time.

Hand me down my walking cane.

Doc

"I was drunk the day my mom got out of prison
And I went down to fetch her in the rain
But before I could get to the station in my pickup truck
She got run over by a damned old train . . . "

~Boar

Whenever anybody in my family gets arrested... wait a minute... NOBODY in my family has EVER been arrested in my lifetime.
My family's lame...

A Bail Bondsman,bail bond agent or bond dealer is any person, agency or corporation that will act as a surety and pledge money or property as bail for the appearance of persons accused in court.

A Bail Bondsman,bail bond agent or bond dealer is any person, agency or corporation that will act as a surety and pledge money or property as bail for the appearance of persons accused in court.

What the fuck?
You signed up to revive a two year old spam thread???

Spammer reported.

My grandparents were bootleggers. When my grandmother went for her citizenship in the early '40s, the judge asked her if she had ever been arrested. She answered honestly(she had), but for some odd reason there was no record.o_O She got her citizenship and became a big time Democrat.:cool: She later became a delegate to the electoral college. She couldn't read or write her own language and could barely read and write English. She was self-taught.

Doc

Why do you keep creating new profiles to update this crap. Try posting on a criminal forum.

If the FDA has their way, this WILL be a criminal forum. However I was looking for someone to sponsor my misfit little league team...