• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Blind Cigar Review - Pay it Forward #2!

Package received with a wide variety of cigars. Looking forward to perusing such sticks. Thanks YellowStick!

Now... WHO WANTS SOME?

Who is YellowStick?
Your are welcome!

DOH!!! YELLOWSMOKE!!! YELLOWSMOKE!!!

I guess a Yellow Stick has probably been in some ugly... well... nevermind...

Guess the stick correctly and I'll send you a box of montey 2...

That probably means it's not a commercially available stick, or something you pooped out of your butt. :thumbs:

I'll look forward to trying it and writing a review. Thanks!

You never know

I was meaning Yellowsmoke. He hasn't put up his review yet.

He may not have smoked the mystery stick yet. Give him a little time. There isn't usually a rush to get the review up, just as long as they do get it up there in compliance with the rules of the pass.

I'll play. Hit me coops.

Bumping this simply because I leave for a week of honeymoon on the 30th, and don't want the package drying out in the mailbox for a week. If I need to step aside this go round due to the timing I can. Already have a package ready to send to the next participant to avoid anyone having to wait a week. =)

Is coops sending this to Yojimbo?

I'd like to get in line for this but I don't want to cut in front anyone.

Went ahead and got a package out to Engspot, so he doesn't have to wait till after the honeymoon.

DC# 0311 0820 0001 6427 1208

Coops, this got here over the weekend. Great selection brother, thanks. I'll smoke and review this week on the honeymoon.

Coops, this got here over the weekend. Great selection brother, thanks. I'll smoke and review this week on the honeymoon.

Congratulations on your wedding brother. Can't remember what I sent you, but I tried to make it special for your wedding. Blessings brother.

It was a great selection, and very generous of you. I'm sure most if not all will meet a fiery demise this week.

I think I know the mystery stick just by appearance, but I'll smoke before saying.

Thanks again.

I got Jim's package yesterday. I'll post up a picture this evening with the mystery stick in there too and try to get a review up soon.

Who wants it next?

I got Jim's package yesterday. I'll post up a picture this evening with the mystery stick in there too and try to get a review up soon.

Who wants it next?

Sure Why not I'll give it a go!

PM Inbound

Paul