• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Recent Purchases

Mikellers Black Hole
Meantime Coffee Porter x2
Meantime London Porter
JW Lees Harvest Ale 1998 x2
JW Lees Harvest Ale 1999 x2
Breckinridge Vanilla Porter 6 pack
Black Chocolate Stout (Brooklyn Brewery) 6 pack
Aventinus X3
Michelob Holiday pack with Chocolate lager and Cherry Lager, plus two glasses....don't waste your money.

Mikellers Black Hole
Meantime London Porter
Aventinus X3
Michelob Holiday pack with Chocolate lager and Cherry Lager, plus two glasses....don't waste your money.

How are the Meantime porters? The local grocery store just started carrying them.

Mikellers Black Hole
Meantime London Porter
Aventinus X3

How are the Meantime porters? The local grocery store just started carrying them.

They are both good. The Coffee Porter is like drinking iced coffee, pretty nuts. The London Porter is a good example of an old style porter and drinks somewhat like a modern day brown ale.

If they have it, get the Meantime IPA. It is the best of the 3 IMO. :thumbs:

Like Jonas said, the London Porter is much better than the Coffee Porter. I've yet to have the IPA, so I'll have to be on the lookout.

Haven't seen the IPA anywhere around here but I'm not big on hoppy drinks as IPA's tend to be. If its true that the coffee porter drinks like iced coffee, I'll have to pick some up. Good call btw on the Val Dieu Grand Cru of the Emperor. I got a 2007 from Whole Foods and it was mighty tasty.

Haven't seen the IPA anywhere around here but I'm not big on hoppy drinks as IPA's tend to be. If its true that the coffee porter drinks like iced coffee, I'll have to pick some up. Good call btw on the Val Dieu Grand Cru of the Emperor. I got a 2007 from Whole Foods and it was mighty tasty.

Do you mean the Gouden Carolus Gran Cru or did I recommend the Val Dieu as well?

I hear what you are saying about hoppy beers and the thing about English style's is that they are much different and far more understated then American brews. The English IPA's seem to be a more balanced version with less hop kick and more robust malts. Their barleywines are also much different and in fact are my favorite of the style. That 98' JW Lees Harvest Ale Jonesy picked up is one of the best beers I have ever tasted.

I meant the Golden Carolus. I was able to pick that up at Whole Foods. I do have a bottle of Val Dieu Grand Cru but I haven't cracked that one open yet.

Since I was introduced to all these fine beers I went crazy and started grabbing all I could. :blush:
gallery_6182_366_80204.jpg

gallery_6182_366_70504.jpg

Mike,

Whats next to the Delirium and 3 Philosophers. I recognize all of it except those 2.

Tell you guys what ... the first person to name the one on the door between the St Bernardus Christmas Ale and the Delirium Noel will get a stocking stuffer, 1 guess only no edits.

gallery_6182_366_70504.jpg

Edit: Added picture

This is worse than Stinki's guess what I'm smoking posts....That's a total shot in the dark...no way to tell...in other words, give us a hint.

This is worse than Stinki's guess what I'm smoking posts....That's a total shot in the dark...no way to tell...in other words, give us a hint.

If no one can guess it right tonight then I will add a clue and 1 new guess will be allowed :thumbs:

Tell you guys what ... the first person to name the one on the door between the St Bernardus Christmas Ale and the Delirium Noel will get a stocking stuffer, 1 guess only no edits.

La Fin Du Monde?

Don't all Unibroue's have a silver cap? This looks like a darker cap than the regular Unibroue's.

You're probably right. I don't pay that close of attention to the color of the baskets I guess.