• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Recent Purchases

Youngs winter warmer
St bernardus abt 12
St bernardus abt 12 special edition

On a side note, I tried the Sam Adams triple bock and utopia.

This weekends purchases....

beer-1.jpg

6 J.W.Lees Harvest Ale 1998
2 J.W.Lees Harvest Ale 1999
8 Thomas Hardy's Ale
6 Aventinus bottled in 2002

Now, once I get done drooling over them, I get to pack them and send them on to some fine Brothers!

beer-1.jpg

8 Thomas Hardy's Ale

Now, once I get done drooling over them, I get to pack them and send them on to some fine Brothers!

You musta found yourself a little goldmine Jonesy! Those aren't your everyday beers.

beer-1.jpg

8 Thomas Hardy's Ale

Hmmm who could that be? :rolleyes:

Edited: to add pictures for Jonas .... LOL

gallery_6182_353_40874.jpg

gallery_6182_353_92566.jpg

gallery_6182_353_97787.jpg

gallery_6182_353_10523.gif

beer-1.jpg

8 Thomas Hardy's Ale

Yummmmmmmmmmmm...

Hard to tell if I'm drooling more over the beer or the chicks...t!ts win but just barely. Only because I can buy some of those beers.

My local had a clearance on their seasonal selection... here's what i scored...
DSC_0182.jpg

Oh... And a sixer of 2008 Sierra Nevada Celebration Ale

I stopped by one of the little neighborhood shops I patronize and found out the beer guy I usually talk to had been fired. The manager said that he did "more collecting, than selling" which he didn't seem to happy about but I have no problem with. Anyway, he told me to look through some of the old boxes in the cooler to see if I wanted anything before he either through it out, or sold it. So I dug and found a few things, these included...

Both are from 2003 and from what I understand the Maverick was the initial release of what is actually the Yeti today. The Full Sail I know less about and from what I have read so far it is fairly rare.

gallery_3705_39_588357.jpg

I stopped by one of the little neighborhood shops I patronize and found out the beer guy I usually talk to had been fired. The manager said that he did "more collecting, than selling" which he didn't seem to happy about but I have no problem with. Anyway, he told me to look through some of the old boxes in the cooler to see if I wanted anything before he either through it out, or sold it. So I dug and found a few things, these included...

Both are from 2003 and from what I understand the Maverick was the initial release of what is actually the Yeti today. The Full Sail I know less about and from what I have read so far it is fairly rare.
Damn, dude...nice find! Ahhhh...to be able to buy by the bottle...

My local had a clearance on their seasonal selection... here's what i scored...
DSC_0182.jpg

I found a bottle of Samuel Smiths Winter Welcome in my stocking Christmas morning! :laugh:

Last thing I bought was Blue Moon Full Moon Winter Ale and Otter Creek Oktoberfest.

Nice find. I remember drinking the Full Sail around 2000. It was good stuff.

I just picked up 2 cases of Thomas Hardy's Ale 2007, threw them in the basement and hope to forget about them for a few years atleast.

Scored a bottle of each (Well 2 were gifted :whistling:):
  • Sprecher Czar Brew - Russian Imperial Stout Aged In Oak Bourbon Barrels
  • The Lost Abby - Gift of The Magi
  • Jolly Pumpkin - Oro De Calabaza

Czar Brew almost has a year of age on it already since it was bottled in March of 2007, Sweet! :thumbs:

I had to stock up for the SuperBowl this coming sunday...

...so I paid a visit at BevMo's and look what I found:
gallery_6182_366_12820.jpg

gallery_6182_366_4261.jpg

I had to stock up for the SuperBowl this coming sunday...

...so I paid a visit at BevMo's and look what I found:
gallery_6182_366_4261.jpg

Mmmmmmm 2008 Big Foot... It hasn't hit the shelves here yet but should soon.

I was thinking the same thing Jonas. I'm hoping that the talk of this year's release not being as good is not accurate.

I have to say I am not really into barleywine ales, but I really enjoyed this a lot!