• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

RIP Steve Raymer (Broblues)

Tall Paul

"insecure little bitch"
I just read of Steve's passing on FB. He was a great member and one of the first I had traded with here at CP.

Stephen Richard Raymer 10/15/52 - 03/30/16

RIP Brother you will be missed!
10422436_1010856002257999_3946738324875598815_n.jpg

Anchors aweigh brother, thank you for your service. RIP on those smooth waters

For those of us who knew Steve, I've copied the following hoping to share some closure. This was posted by his wife 3/24.

For all of those who have been following the Steve Raymer journey and wondering why you haven't seen any updates from him on fb or answers to text messages, I wanted to give you an update.
The cancer has spread to his brain which was causing him to become very confused and agitated. He spent the last 2 weeks in the hospital receiving radiation with the hope of reducing some of the confusion but this was by no means going to be a cure.

In this period of time he has improved in his thinking but still hasn't wanted to eat and his weight has dropped to 143 lbs. (at 6'2" you can imagine how frail he has become) .

Yesterday, he was moved to a nursing home and is now in hospice care for what most likely will be his final days.
I know I can speak for both Steve and I when I tell you that we have appreciated your prayers and notes of encouragement and support during this past 2 years. Along with some periods of sorrow we have also enjoyed many good times with family and friends.

Thanks to all, Bev

F*ck cancer. I've seen it take too many people I love and people I know. Rest in peace, brother. Way too young.

Damn it. Another too soon and a great BOTL. RIP Steve, no embargo on great cigars up there. I know you're enjoying the best.

Damn, Damn, Damn. I hope he kicked the Grim Reaper in the balls on his way upstairs.

Rest in Peace. God Bless you.

Damn, sorry to hear this. Prayers with his family! RIP Steve

Fair winds and following seas, shipmate.

Doc

Shit. Not good news to wake up to. Rest easy, your work is done.

Will be keeping his family in our thoughts.

Sigh....my prayers go out to those he left behind, because to them, this stings the most. He was such a great guy.

Godspeed Steve....

Sorry to hear of his passing, may he rest in peace.