• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Smokyballs

CT shows that my tumors haven't changed size since the last scan. I finished chemo a week ago. My oncologist is giving me 6 weeks to heal then we will meet with a radiologist. The next treatments will either be radioiblasion (go in with a needle and cook the tumors individually) or embolism (go in and cut off the blood supply to each tumor). Either way it's going to require an over night stay at the hospital. Once it's over I should be cancer free (it's possible to have it pop up somewhere else but for now...). It's good news. I was hoping that the last round of chemo would have been the end. I will take this if a hospital visit will be the end of it. Thanks for all the support.

We're pulling for your continued good results!

Great stuff Mr. Balls. Glad to hear that there is a light at the end of the tunnel, even if it does require another hospital stay.

Still following -- still sending positive thoughts. Keep up the fight.

Oh no, I'm a sweetheart to anyone taking care of me.
I meant that purely from a broken hearted unrequited love point of view. Especially since being off Chemo for six weeks you should be back to a full head of hair and all.

I just wanted to keep up over here. I ended up having two rounds of chemo embolization. It dumps a controlled amount of chemo right on the spots and then closes it so it can't go anywhere. I go in on the 3rd of August for my next CT to see if this is working. If it has significantly shrunk the lesions then they will go in ,again ,with the themal embolism and freeze what is remaining. I will try to update better.

Great news. Thanks for keeping us updated. My wife and I are still keeping you in our regular thoughts.

*Yes, I talk to my wife about all the strange people I am friends and acquaintances with on the scary innerwebz!*