• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

The Walking Dead on AMC

No, but I do wonder what kind he had. If they showed one I hadn't noticed.

My money is on Abraham getting wacked. They built up the emotional connections this season and also he's already dead in the comics.

After meeting him last week, I'm pretty bummed Willy Herrera wasn't considered for the role of Negan. Such a nice and personable guy, but could also make a ballbat the most terrifying object on tv.

My money is on Abraham getting wacked. They built up the emotional connections this season and also he's already dead in the comics.

Doesn't it have to be Daryl if they're trying to incorporate more of the comics into the show? The whole Negan sequence could be disrupted by a strategic wildcard like Daryl. Glen on the other hand is more of a grunt at this point and his survival wouldn't make a huge difference plot wise (he's killed by Negan in the comics of course). Pregnant Maggie is the cross they have to bear, the anchor holding them down. Getting rid of her lessens the stakes with Negan which is counterproductive plot wise. Carl would be all too easy for all too many of the audience. It can't be Rick, and I don't think any of the other characters currently at risk throw the same emotional wake as Daryl. If Abraham or Sasha bit the dust, even Michonne, people might be sad but it wouldn't be dissimilar from what has come before.

It has to be Daryl.

Anyone watching Fear now that the second season has started up. Pretty good so far, although my biggest complaint is that the walker rules seemed to have changed. In the first episode of the season we see a herd attracted to a small noise, and yet in the second episode there is a large singing crowd of people and no walkers approach the fence. Seemed like lazy writing.

Anyone watching Fear now that the second season has started up
I caught up with it yesterday. I like it. Yea, some of the inconsistencies can be glaring, but it really doesn't bother me. I think of it as escapism, and better than watching a lot of other drivel.

So, last year I power watched the entire show, and watched the 2nd to last episode right before going to Walker-Stalker Con in Denver. My son who moved in with us last Thanksgiving got us hooked on it. I think it will be one of Abraham's Army or Glen.

I have a episode or 2 of Season 1 of FTWD so I can get into season 2.

I caught up with it yesterday. I like it. Yea, some of the inconsistencies can be glaring, but it really doesn't bother me. I think of it as escapism, and better than watching a lot of other drivel.

I completely agree. Unlike WD, I don't feel compelled to watch Talk Dead afterwards though.

I can not wait to finally know who was killed. The way the ended last season left too much possibilities open. This is the walking dead and almost everyone they start to focus on seems to get it. Unfortunately for our group they shouldn't have started song dirty work for that group. we will find out soon enough.

I hated the cliffhanger
totally needed,

Kill someone, then let us deal with the fall out.....

Watched "Train to Busan". Subtitled, but not too laborious to keep up. Wild ride, for sure.