• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

What music are you listening to currently?

Been listening to some of my cousin's music today. Latest CD, "Circus Town".
Great recording. His brother, Perry convinced him to go minimalist, direct mic.

upload_2016-7-19_20-54-10.png

grant-lee-phillips-the-narrows.jpg

Just looking for new music. Tidal HiFi.

Doc

Today is Carlos Santana's Birthday, so several CDs lined up.
I've seen him in concert a few times. The last one was about 20 yrs ago. One thing that has always struck me is how relaxed he seems to be when playing.

Charlie Christian - The Genius of the Electric Guitar
Elmer Ferrer Band - Fango Dance
Jimmy Smith - Six Views Of The Blues

Today is Carlos Santana's Birthday, so several CDs lined up.
I've seen him in concert a few times. The last one was about 20 yrs ago. One thing that has always struck me is how relaxed he seems to be when playing.
I saw Santana at the Hollywood Bowl with my brother and his wife years ago. Guy behind us was puffing on a joint like his life depended on it. Not surprisingly we ended up at Denny's for some grub after the concert.

Listened to some Evanescence today.

The_Band_(album)_coverart.jpg

First pressing. RL in the dead wax.

Doc
Hell Yea! Saw them in a smaller venue in Jax, FL. about 20 years ago. 10 feet from Robbie. Great time, mellow crowd, cold beer. Great night.

Last edited:
Hell Yea! Saw them in a smaller venue is Jax, FL. about 20 years ago. 10 feet from Robbie. Great time, mellow crowd, cold beer. Great night.
Hate to sound like Mr. Topper, but I saw them Jan. '74 with Bob Dylan. It was Dylan's first tour since his motorcycle accident.

Doc

Hate to sound like Mr. Topper, but I saw them Jan. '74 with Bob Dylan. It was Dylan's first tour since his motorcycle accident.

Doc
Dayum. I've seen some tape with them and Neil Young. Either would have been epic to attend. Funny you mentioned Dylan, because I was just thinking about a Dylan & Young day tomorrow.

eta:

A1sjbnWifwL._SL1500_-353x.jpg

It's been a long time since #3. Vinyl of course, Happy birthday.

Doc