• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

What's in your glass 2016

Pub had a bottle of Mitchers American Whiskey so took a pour. Interesting profile, not bad.

Basil Hayden. I didn't particularly enjoy it.

Sarcasm?

I've had a bottle in my hands half a dozen times, but always put it back for something else. Not sure if I've been missing a good thing or not.

Sarcasm?

I've had a bottle in my hands half a dozen times, but always put it back for something else. Not sure if I've been missing a good thing or not.

It's ok... I go for it occasionally. Then again I usually drink what ever bourbon the last guest at my house wanted, cause it is usually sitting out.

Sarcasm?

It's fine, I just don't think it has a ton of flavor. It's very smooth, but not much to it...IMO.

Thanks, guess I'll continue leaving it on the shelf.

Just poured three fingers of Walking Stick, so I'm gonna be all out of fornications to give in t-minus 5 minutes. :cool::cool::cool::cool::cool:

For a guy who no longer drinks, I have a lot of bartender friends in KC who go out of their way to create custom mocktails for me. He's smoking the glass with pipe tobacco before pouring in a high end Arnold Palmer. It's good to be King of Sobriety.

tmp_24970-20160415_211637-789600482.jpg

Finlandia Vodka and pomegranate juice. :rolleyes:

I know, I know, but hell . . . my cholesterol came down 31 points on my last doctor's visit!

~Boar

Sounds like it would pair with a White Owl....

I kid, I kid.

I used to knock out the vodka and Ocean Spray Cherry, until I saw how much sugar was in the juice. Still love koolaid with a kick from time to time.

It's fine, I just don't think it has a ton of flavor. It's very smooth, but not much to it...IMO.

Ever since AVB has posted that Old Grandad is the same mash bill as Basil Hayden (but bonded, aged 4 years, 100 proof and cheaper) I have been more satisfied with the Old Grandad, if you like the flavor profile.