• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

What's in your glass 2016

All this talk of G&T's put us in the mood. Having Saphire & tonic with the mosquitos...

I bought a bottle of Boodles Gin on a recommendation from a friend. Haven't opened it yet as I'm truthfully not experienced at all with gin.

I bought a bottle of Boodles Gin on a recommendation from a friend. Haven't opened it yet as I'm truthfully not experienced at all with gin.

Boodles is good, I used to drink it some years ago. These days we mostly drink Bombay Saphire, just because my wife likes it. Tanqueray is also good. I am no gin expert but I think those three are all very good gins but not unusual or exotic. Enjoy the Boodles, it's good stuff!

Boodles is good stuff for dry gin martinis so it is probably good for GT's as wel, but my preference for martinis is Tanqueray 10.

Opened a bottle of 2003 Shafer Hillside Select. Very smooth and delicious :)
Wasn't that illegal, you were like 12 in 2003.

Boodles is good stuff for dry gin martinis so it is probably good for GT's as wel, but my preference for martinis is Tanqueray 10.

Wasn't that illegal, you were like 12 in 2003.
What, you've never walked into a store that sells aged wine?

Like a Gin & Tonic only it tastes good.

Simply Limeade and rum. How much of each is up to you.

I frequently have a rum & tonic, made just like a G&T but with rum. For that I prefer Mount Gay rum. And lime of course!

What, you've never walked into a store that sells aged wine?

Indeed I have but normally the bottles are from when I could legally drink, isn't that part of the law in CA? bahaha Heck CA has laws about everything. 10 round magazines yada yada yada. hahahaha

Indeed I have but normally the bottles are from when I could legally drink, isn't that part of the law in CA? bahaha Heck CA has laws about everything. 10 round magazines yada yada yada. hahahaha

The laws have laws for the laws that already have laws.

Just cause they film the Price is Right in CA, they think everyone should follow their laws.

Bah humbug. In my day we didn't need laws. Because you'd get an ass whoopin if you thought about stepping outta line. Lol

Omg don't even get me started. I'm so mad about CA gun laws and people here in general :mad: Well the wine was Josh's, he's been collecting for a while. I just do the drinking :D

The laws have laws for the laws that already have laws.

Just cause they film the Price is Right in CA, they think everyone should follow their laws.

Bah humbug. In my day we didn't need laws. Because you'd get an ass whoopin if you thought about stepping outta line. Lol
Nowadays, if you even look at a kid funny, you have CPS knocking on your door lol

Nowadays, if you even look at a kid funny, you have CPS knocking on your door lol

True here too and don't talk too loudly with them, yelling might be considered as abuse, but you can work on bombs at night in your garage and nobody calls anyone.

Just poured a glass of race gas..
Is it good? I prefer Bourbon. Will check my local liquor agency next time I'm there and if they don't have it, I'll request it.

Edit: What brand is it?
Edit again: found it, Belle Meade Bourbon

Last edited:
Is it good? I prefer Bourbon. Will check my local liquor agency next time I'm there and if they don't have it, I'll request it.

Edit: What brand is it?
Edit again: found it, Belle Meade Bourbon

I think this is the one the guy at the liquor store says has a very similar profile to Pappy.

but you can work on bombs at night in your garage and nobody calls anyone.

Well we wouldn't want to be called racist....as if being called racist is just such a life ending insult.

If I suspected someone was building bombs in their garage, I would probably be labeled a vigilante....

Omg don't even get me started. I'm so mad about CA gun laws and people here in general :mad: Well the wine was Josh's, he's been collecting for a while. I just do the drinking :D

The gun laws alone are a deal breaker for me!

True here too and don't talk too loudly with them, yelling might be considered as abuse, but you can work on bombs at night in your garage and nobody calls anyone.
My daughter likes to be twirled and held upside down, but people stare like we are hanging her against her will