• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Whats in your glass right now? 2013

Vodka, nothing special at the moment just whatever was on sale. Love my vodka and lime juice, of course out of the roses so this is unsweetened lime juice...for all intensive purposes this is vodka on ice...but who am I to complain...could be water!! Lol! :p

Bought a special bottle a few years ago for my father (Thanks AVB).  It's Johnnie Walker Excelsior, distilled in 1947(The year he was born) and bottled in 1997 so it's 50 years old.  We started with JW Blue King Georgie V, then had a glass of the Excelsior for his birthday. 

A little egg nog and glenlivet.
9073f30a56b099166ac237fa80eeb17d.jpg

Try my eggnog sometime.

Bushmills 24 yo Millenium Malt before switching over to something far less rare.

Organic Chocolate Milk. It's awesome. Oh, I did add a bit of Frangelica to it. ;-)

Picked up a bottle of Sazerac Rye the other day.  Had a few glasses thus far and am enjoying it quite a bit.

A bit of HC7 to commemorate the new channels opened up between the US and Cuba.

Bibb and Tucker bourbon.  This was my first taste as I saw a bottle and bought it.  Not real expensive, nor should it be.  Thin is the first adjective that comes to mind.  No real depth of flavor and while smooth, a short finish.  Not worth the $34 or so bucks, I will save it for those who mix it with Cola or something else.