• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Any watch aficionados here?

Zach

Addicted to race cars
Everyone here appreciates fine tobacco....lets see how many of you appreciate fine timepieces!
Here's my pride and joy. Ive been wearing this watch for the last 4 years. The Ducati Chronograph made by Fortis. #913/1000. Fully automatic and with a Lemania 5100 movement, keeps wonderful time. :D

watch13qp.jpg

untitled12yl.jpg

Now show me whatcha got! :thumbs:
-Zach

I have a Seiko Titanium chronograph. Great watch. Light, thin, not too flashy.

gandolf565 said:
I have a Seiko Titanium chronograph. Great watch. Light, thin, not too flashy.
[snapback]246498[/snapback]​

My wife rips on me constantly about this - I'm a watch freak. I love watches.

My everyday watch is the Seiko Kinetic Titanium.

SMY042.jpg

I love it for exactly the same reasons you do, gandolf!!! :thumbs: I'd also like to add that it is incredibly durable!!! I'm brutal on watches and this one takes a beating...

I've also got a Mavado SE (for dress)

B0001WOB8E.01-A29VPP2HAR5B51._SCLZZZZZZZ_.jpg

and a Rolex Submariner (my dad's watch)

RLX2781.JPG

- but I don't like to wear those very often...

Greetings! I have a Waltham day and date watch, which I have worn for the past 11 years. It is an excellent timepiece. I also have a very nice pocket watch, which I have not yet used. Regards, knightlaird

Since I fly for the Air Force I normally wear a Citizen SkyHawk Eco Drive.

Skyhawk.jpg

When I go diving I use a Citizen Dive Master.

Divemaster.jpg

For the more formal affairs I have a Soviet Komandirskie Submarinar. (mine a little different then the image but the face is identical)

image.php.jpg

I have a Movado Valor for my everyday watch, a Baume et Mercier Hampton Milleis for special occasions or whenever a I want a watch with a rectangular face, a Movado Esperanza for anything active where it may get damaged, and a couple others I don't really wear anymore.

WN1110-BA0332.jpg

From my lovely wife :)

Oh, and a Skagen I hardly wear anymore.

B0000643Q9.01._SCLZZZZZZZ_.jpg

I used to wear an Oris as my starter watch, now I have moved up to the Omega SMP GMT White Face like this:

5767913_640.jpg

My other watch is my grandfathers Omega manual wind from 1951 which I am currently having refaced.

My Sport watch is a Sunto S6, great for skiing.

A Swiss Tissot Rock Watch in black granite for formal occasions that was given to me by my wife as a wedding present.

A Citizen Perpetual Calendar for work.

A Timex Explorer for when I'm out in the woods.

Timex Expedition digital compas.Good and cheap so when i break it wife doesnt get so mad.

I've got a Tag, but I've got my eye on a nice Patek Phillipe.

And a Suunto Stinger for diving.

I'm a Tag man myself. I couldn't find a picture of mine online so I will snap one and post it later.

Yeah I have a few, Omega Seamaster, Tissot Seastar Sonorus, my dad's Longines 5 star Admiral and several Seikos a Hamilton, a Gucci and a ton of Timex Ironman watches.

I forgot I also have a Raymond Weil 5571.

Edited for ommision

I don't wear a watch anymore, but when I did it was this:

B00026OZDK.01-A2RS6Z4HKBA2G7._SCLZZZZZZZ_.jpg

Suunto X6. Used it when hiking.

of course cc would have a retro 70's style watch.
old fart.

Mine is this:
Citizen8215Front.jpg

got it from my uncle, and it's powered by movement and has a transparent back, so it looks awesomeo. It's kind of banged up, mostly my fault.

you guys have way too much money :p and i like the caption.

For the past several years I've been wearing a SEIKO Solar Diver's watch.

So far it's my most favorite watch.
No batteries, no worries.

I have tons of watches...SEIKO auto relay, several Titaniums Kinetics...but this Solar watch has been my most favorite.

I've been pretty lucky...my dad gifts me watches every couple of months.