• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Habanomania.com RyJ Churchills, Partagas SP2

deprado

www.habanomania.com/specials.php

Cuaba Divinos
133,00EUR
Romeo y Julieta Churchills (Tube 10)
157,00EUR
Punch Churchills
362,00EUR
H. Upmann Sir Winston
350,00EUR
Partagas Serie P Nº2
278,00EUR
Bolivar Royal Coronas
237,00EUR

Shipping costs included in figures above.

This week free with every box ordered, a box of 5 Montecristo Puritos.

www.habanomania.com/specials.php

Do not hesitate to email me if you have questions or comments at
deprado@habanomania.com

There's been a discussion about the authenticity of our cigars. You can check it out here
http://www.cigarwise.net/forums/showthread...23&page=4&pp=10

If he's legit, then it seems like he's got a long, hard road to walk before he can become a dealer that can be trusted. Clearly, his deal in Panama was too good to be true and only blind, wishful naivete and negligence of an extreme nature can explain what happened. I'll leave the harsher langauge to those so inclined.

If he's not legit, then his advances need to be beat back with relentless force and unanimity.

In my assessment, it would have been easy for him to buy a few legit boxes from a LCDH and send them out for "verification." Verification done this way means absolutely nothing.

Wilkey

Well... You're done here. Time to find a forum that does not have connections to every other forums. Good luck with that.

Well, I am sure glad I read that one.

Habanomania... take a hike!!!

:angry2: Darren :angry:

MilesMingusMonk said:
:0 :0 :0

You must register/log on to read this thread, but it is worth it.... ;) :whistling:

Link
[snapback]246962[/snapback]​

Just to note that I put the same link in my post. There's a discussion going on and I wanted that everybody could be informed. We have nothing to hide, even our terrible mistakes.

Ginseng said:
If he's legit, then it seems like he's got a long, hard road to walk before he can become a dealer that can be trusted. Clearly, his deal in Panama was too good to be true and only blind, wishful naivete and negligence of an extreme nature can explain what happened. I'll leave the harsher langauge to those so inclined.

If he's not legit, then his advances need to be beat back with relentless force and unanimity.

In my assessment, it would have been easy for him to buy a few legit boxes from a LCDH and send them out for "verification." Verification done this way means absolutely nothing.

Wilkey
[snapback]246994[/snapback]​
Yes we have a long, hard road to walk, but we are here for the long term and convinced that we can give a great service. The deal was too good to be true, but fortunately nobody has been hurt except us.

We are open to verificate our service in any possible way. Do you have any idea? We'd really appreciate any feedback and help.

Thank you Wilkey for not using a harsher language.

I wish I could read that link but I refuse to become a member of Cigarwise because of the way members of this board have been treated there.

I will wait for a popcorn session of our own here :sign:

Rich