• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Project Walk-In

atuck

ANEJORE
IT'S DONE!!! 11/15/06

Just started the construction of my new walk-in humidor. The room it is in will be my office/smoking room. The walk-in will have THIS COOLER and This Humidifier. The room will have This Smoke Eater along with two 100 year old leather couches with matching wing chairs. This room may take a little while to complete.

DSC01310.jpg

This much was done in the 1st afternoon of working on it. More will be done today.

Lookin' good already! Perhaps someday I'll tackle a walk-in humidor...someday!! Keep us updated on your progress.

Very nice so far. Please keep us informed of how well it goes. I would love to know all about this experience in case I ever had the cash to build my own walk-in humi.

Keep us posted with LOTS of pics. Good Job!

Here are some pics from todays work. The walls are greenboard. All the electrical is done. Next time we will be able to work on it is Wednesday.

DSC01312.jpg

DSC01314.jpg

OMG! Fantastic! Incredible! :O

Like it was already written, pls keep informing with new photos...

...and when it all be done, pls post here some smell from walk-in humi, I looov it! :D

At the rate you're going you'll be done by the end of the week!

Man, color me jealous. That is going to be one sweet set up. But...from the pics and description I have seen/heard of your stash...shouldn't you have gone bigger? It would suck to outgrow your WALK IN!