• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Unwanted visitor

bilder

Kids were out playing today in the balmy 4 degree weather. After a few minutes of frolicking in the snow, they come running inside. At first I figured they were cold, but they started to shout warnings about an intruder in the yard.

This is what they saw.

1000167qp7.jpg

1000168lf3.jpg

He stopped by, ate some of our trees and then walked across the street to terrorize a dog.

At least it was a little one.

Stuff like that would not happen in Louisiana can you say Moose Gumbo. :rolleyes:

The thought did cross my mind. He is just a few feet from the door in the photos. Was tempting to invite him in for dinner. :whistling:

Yeah there are a few Alabama boys that i know that woulda "harvested" that one for sure...

Melly

would love to see one of those on my door step....BANG!!!!! Venison for everyone.........

COME HERE BIG FELLA....I DON'T WANT TO HURT YOU, I JUST WANT TO EAT YOU...... :rolleyes:

I've had deer and an occasional coyote wander into my yard...A moose comming up like that would be cool.

Kids were out playing today in the balmy 4 degree weather. After a few minutes of frolicking in the snow, they come running inside. At first I figured they were cold, but they started to shout warnings about an intruder in the yard.

This is what they saw.

1000167qp7.jpg

1000168lf3.jpg

He stopped by, ate some of our trees and then walked across the street to terrorize a dog.

Omaha Steaks got nothing on that monster. Delivered fresh to your doorstep too!!!

Looks like a great place to visit. Don't know about living in that cold weather though. I think I would miss the desert.

Didn't know that horses in Alaska looks so unusual... ???

Unless bull moose drop their antlers much earlier in the year then the elk do down here, I'd say "he" is a "she". Great pictures bro!

Plenty of snow up your way, IA is still having an "indian summer" :cool:

Good the kids know to get out of her way. Enjoy the season...DT