• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Rocky Patel Cigar Tasting & Single Scotch Sampling

stogieman

" Herf King "
Schlesinger's Cigar Bar / Hudson Valley Cigars is having a Rocky Patel event with cigar sampling and Single Malt Scotch tasting as well. The event is Monday the 2nd of June from 5 to 8 PM and I'm sure that festivities won't stop after the alloted time. Rocky Patel will be there as a guest of Glynna Schlesinger and there will be live music to boot out on the back stage. There will be raffles and special deals on Rocky's cigar of all sorts. I'll update this thread as I learn more from Glynna and I hope to see as many of you there as possible........ :) :thumbs: :cool:

http://www.hudsonvalleycigars.com/

Wow, gotta' see if I can make this! Maybe I'l catch you up there for a smoke tonight Charlie.

Just as a reminder to the local S / BOTL, we'll be Herfin' tomorrow afternoon into the evening with Rocky and all the regulars from Schlesinger's...... :) :thumbs: :cool:

We had a great time, attached is a picture one of the guys sent me. I'll down load a number of others that I took when I get home.

Left to right: MAJ Kurt Walling, myself, Bill Latta (BravoLima), Glynna Schlesinger, Rocky Patel, LtCol Joe Hall (AF B2 Bomber Pilot) and MAJ Wally Sowden.

I'll post more later on, enjoy....... :) :thumbs: :cool:

Charlie,

Glad you had fun with Rocky. He was here yesterday and we had a great time. Always a pleasure to be around. Gonna have to see you guys soon over at Schlesinger's. Still meeting on Thursdays? See you soon.

Israel

Charlie,

Glad you had fun with Rocky. He was here yesterday and we had a great time. Always a pleasure to be around. Gonna have to see you guys soon over at Schlesinger's. Still meeting on Thursdays? See you soon.

Israel

It's great to hear from you Israel, you are definitely correct about Rocky, he's great people. Yes we still get together every Thurday around 7 and stay a good couple of hours. Hope you get a chance to stop by if we al don't make it up there to Uptown first..... :) :thumbs: :cool:

Here is a few more pictures of the event that I thought that you all would enjoy. I'm posting a few variety shots of the newly renovated back deck area (The Beach) to give you an idea what Neil & Glynna have done with the place:

Hereis a few of our Thursday night crew.

Frank (streetrod) & Rocky.

Lower deck area.

Bill (Bravo Lima) and Geno

The next Herf we have at Schlesingers will most likely be out back so we can all enjoy The Beach....... :) :thumbs: :cool:

WOW, they really did a nice job on that back deck!!! Great pictures Charlie!

Great pictures, Charlie. Sure wish I could have been there. Looks like y'all had a good time.

That new back area really looks nice.