• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Contest Ahoy

Macion Grey

the Libertine
The orange is Guilty.

Who hates it and why? What must be done to the olives? What happens to the lime?

There is a definite answer to these questions... random answers will not do. You need to be exact.

Winner gets a fiver consisting of:
Vegas Robaina Unicos
San Cristobal Monumento
Cohiba Maduro 5 Secretos
illusione mk
Por Larranaga Montecarlo

Get to it... it's easier than you think.

Who hates it and why? What must be done to the olives? What happens to the lime?

The green apple and the lime - he cast them off. He gave them battery soup - they hate him forever.
The olives must be mixed! Gotta mix em up! MIX UP THE OLIVES! YA!
The lime gets stabbed with a pair of scissors :(.

As a side note, I've got an itch on my back.

The green apple and the lime - he cast them off. He gave them battery soup - they hate him forever.
The olives must be mixed! Gotta mix em up! MIX UP THE OLIVES! YA!
The lime gets stabbed with a pair of scissors :(.

As a side note, I've got an itch on my back.

Yessir, your Google-Fu is strong.

Great work mate. PM your addy!

I respectfully request that these contest winnings be added to sweeten CigarAndy's "Welcmome Newbie Contest". Thread HERE.

If this is not ok, let me know.

Hey, if you wanna pass up on my lovely cigars, you certainly may :D.

It's not that I wish to pass on some of my favorite smokes. Rather, I'd love for a new guy on the board to get smacked down early on and get to sample some FINE smokes. I just hope whoever gets them sticks round. I've been smacked around hard recently. I've got some smacking to do.

Jeez, the winner would have to be a nut to leave the board after getting his mailbox blow to splinters and dust.

Awesome gesture Jeff.

Ok, I found a reference on the Urban Dictionary, but what the hell is this about?

Well... that went quicker than a teenager at a fleshy boon.

I probably should have made it a bit harder, like a teenager at a fleshy boon.

I respectfully request that these contest winnings be added to sweeten CigarAndy's "Welcmome Newbie Contest". Thread HERE.

If this is not ok, let me know.

Jeff I was gonna post something about let someone else win a contest this decade until you posted this. Very nice play from an excellent BOTL!

:thumbs: